Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

R Kelly's Attorney Responds to Gaga

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Pop Music

I will always love this woman for doing and saying the right thing. Always speaking out for sexual assault victims and isn't afraid to admit her faults. I really hope this doesn't impact her oscar win but if it does I am still over the moon with the upmost respect for my queen 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamonster

And the myth that women ever even commenting on a sexual assault claim somehow  benefit from it keeps growing lmao the delusion 

Women have it all to lose when it comes to any sexual assault claim, even if they were not even involved

It was HIM that did the harm and yet, SHE is left to pay? She took responsibility for HER mistake, now take some for yours goddamn ****ing psycho

StarstruckIllusion

Bitch... R Kelly was literally a dead ass flop back then. Still is. Do What U Want made him semi relevant again. Even tho his December 2013 album flopped (way harder than Chartdrop). 

Gagaplayer315

How is she "exploiting" this controversy when people literally dragged her into this mess?

Lextyr97

Are you ****ing KIDDING me. These people all ****ing FLIP **** that she doesn’t say anything and now that she does THIS IS THE BULLSHIT THAT PEOPLE SAY? Get the **** out. This was why she stayed hush hush for so long. She said it in literally the best way possible. She blamed no one but herself and still this is what people have to say. Get. The. ****. Out. 

Lion Heart

:udidnt: !!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

SchwineLove
7 hours ago, Vitleysingur said:

Greenberg issued a statement directly in response to Lady Gaga, claiming that she used the “Ignition” singer to further her career on her way up.

Mr. Kelly appreciates that she recognized his immense talent and collaborated with him to help her career, but finds it regrettable that she is now exploiting this controversy to try and help her in her effort to win an Oscar,” Greenberg shared.

https://www.accessonline.com/articles/r-kellys-attorney-bats-back-at-lady-gaga-its-regrettable-that-shes-now-exploiting-this-controversy

I am want an "Angry" reaction because this is so far-fetched. So stupid on R. Kelly's side to say this. She's making the statement because of the mounting pressure of her to say anything, like how foolish of Kelly's attorney to asssssssume that this to boost her in the Oscar, like.......what's the ffffing correlation. So stupid.

Archived