💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

R Kelly's Attorney Responds to Gaga

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

retroglamx

I think Gaga should keep quiet from now on and let her lawyers do the dirty work.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serial Chiller

Another lawyer’s tongue I wanna cut off. Not suggesting that all lawyers are evil POS but ... 

Just now, Didymus said:

Exploiting? :rip: More like responding to public (and fan) pressure 'cause she stayed quiet far too long. Nope, dumb response.

Yeah. Obviously I'm biased, but Gaga's response was very telling and cognizant of her mistakes. This guy leaning in and trying to frame a narrative around it is lowkey despicable. Just say the thanks and go.

3 points in and ready for more

1 minute ago, retroglamx said:

I think Gaga should keep quiet from now on and let her lawyers do the dirty work.

Honestly, all her team's got to do is send in the delusional Twitter monsters dkfjkdjfhsjkfhksjd

3 points in and ready for more

That J
18 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

MTN did that, but this ended her #1 streak and the Dance/Club songs

RIGHT. I forget Marry The Night was a single sometimes. 

Well.....I still blame R Kelly. Yea even for Marry The Night!  #BlameRKelly lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Whispering
23 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Because if there are other Weinstein's and Kelly's there that have a vote in the Oscars,  they won't vote for a woman speaking up for themselves. 

She has a history of speaking up for sexual survivors. If someone is opposed to that, they wouldn’t have voted for her anyway. 

What does R. Kelly have to do with Lady Gaga's chances for getting an Oscar?  

Silence those demons... . đŸ–€

27 minutes ago, Epione said:

Some people really care more about the Oscar, which is probably going to Glenn Close anyway, than her finally doing the right thing. Embarrassing.

PREACH

THIS

giphy.gif

VALUES IN LIFE > SOME GOLDEN STATUE

Mister G

What if this was all some elaborate scheme for some media attention? I guess the news outlets have nothing else to discuss...because you know, we don’t have problems here in the US...

Glamourpuss

If she stayed silent she would be accused of not wanting to risk her Oscar chances. 

But now she's spoken up and is being accused of only doing it so it doesn't conflict with her chances of winning. 

It's like she's screwed no matter what she does. Lynch mobs don't listen to reasoning.

But if she doesn't win an Oscar so be it. I'm grateful and proud that I stan a person who stands up for what's right.  

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, MrG1087 said:

What if this was all some elaborate scheme for some media attention? I guess the news outlets have nothing else to discuss...because you know, we don’t have problems here in the US...

This is the most laughable article ive ever seen

Mister G
4 minutes ago, Sanne Godijn said:

This is the most laughable article ive ever seen

It really is; I don’t know how anyone can defend that man with all the evidence out there.

Archived