💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga going to conform forever?

Ronlop

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

There's a difference between shocking and innovative things that she does (in a good way) and DWUW kind of like stuff. I hope she never does those kind of things again, I've been a fan since 2010 and tbh I love the 2nd part of her career more than the one before 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She will somewhere in the future, just not yet. If you wanted her to keep going for controversial outputs everytime she releases a record, she wouldn’t have the huge platform she’s standing right now. 

26 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I hope so, she's kinda boring now compared to then..
I still love her, but I loved her attitude wayyy more back then.

She has it still here:

her eyes are lowkey scary

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

I think she will but she’ll be more thoughtful about it. She even said in her apology that she did it out of anger and being hurt. That’s understandable as a young woman, but it was careless. She’s a lot more careful now so I think when she does more provocative work it’ll have more intention than some of the previous stuff. Her most memorable stuff was thoughtful anyway (meat dress, paparazzi vma’s, etc.)

It's Gaga, she will find a way to shock you, she doesn't need to get naked anymore to shock someone and honestly, everyone is posting nudes that nudity became mainstream..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

I don't think she conform. She just doing another thing now.

She said once in interview with Beats1 during Joanne era that she is past those phase now. She said she did those thing because she was rebellious against her dad but she is not that person anymore. Joanne was the turning back for her. The reconciliation. I suppose that's why she said those "I am my father's daughter..." line over and over again during early promo of the album. She have found peace, I suppose. Or just another thing to write about and another way to present herself. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Didymus

I don't think she finds joy or fulfillment in that stuff anymore, at least that's what I gather from her interviews over the years. I think she's just over it and has other priorities. That doesn't mean she'll never do some "weird" things anymore (like Enigma), but they'll probably be serving a message of empowerment, hope, love and joy this time around. She's becoming a mom. I think she's gotten everything out of the chaotic intensity of avant-garde that she could and has no personal need for it anymore.

I kind of predicted it for myself. I wondered if she played the creative, fame-addicted fantastical superstar just to catapult herself to fame, so that she could later (when the act was starting to wear off/she was just exhausted) have a whole redemption story, Ă  la Ray of Light, that would showcase her talent and her authenticity so she could stop working so incredibly hard to shock and surprise every time and could just rely on her actual chops and maybe even pursue her acting dream, as she probably couldn't have persuaded the audience to pay much attention to her without the early "Gaga" phase :shrug:

Clever. I'm glad she's happy. But she does leave a void.

Sneaky Oliver

I think Enigma is there to show us CrazyGa/PopGa/ConceptGa is still alive. She appreciates changing as much as we do, I doubt she will keep ClassyGaga for too long. Sometimes we talk like LG6 is the last record of her life, she may come back to full crazy mode for LG7 or LG8.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

49 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I hope so, she's kinda boring now compared to then..
I still love her, but I loved her attitude wayyy more back then.

She has it still here:

Essentially you like her attitude when she’s drunk or high :emma:

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

hausofcy

She's still shocking tho but people are just used to more now. I'm glad she was polarizing in an artistic way back then. She got headlines by bleeding to death on stage instead of snapchat receipts, throwing shoes etc. She's an established, acclaimed artist who doesn't need to prove herself anymore yet she keeps pushing boundaries but in a less polarizing way. She's one of the if not the only pop star in recent years to star in an acclaimed movie as a lead actress and be recognized for it by the industry. Don't tell me none of us were shocked with her performance. Until the first reviews started to come in atrl referred to this movie as "a razzie is born" and "a star is stillborn". Even on here people, including me, were holding their breaths to see how this would do.

The one thing I hope she stops doing is the super humble and grateful attitude. I get it but she doesn't need to forget she's one of the greatest stars ever who's practically already a legend. Humility and gratitude is great but show a little bit more confidence like back in the day and find a balance between them. After all, she deserves everything she worked so hard for. 

🇯🇵

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, gag said:

Essentially you like her attitude when she’s drunk or high :emma:

Well, I just like when she's a messy highclass bitch :vegas: (most of the times she's drunk then but still) 
That's actually me in real life tho :ladyhaha:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Reality

You guys know that ENIGMA exists, right? That whole show and performance screams ""OLD GAGA"", or whatever you want to call it. 

The thing with the R. Kelly collab is that, considering the times we're in right now (as well as the allegations coming from R. Kelly), for her to remove it was a noble and brave thing to do. 

Gaga will still be creative, spontaneous, outlandish, etc., etc., but she will not do so at the cost of promoting such abhorrent and heinous acts. 

🃏🖤👹

Runway

Artists who rely on shock never last. Gaga saw this coming and has re-invented herself since 2014

she can be shocking without having to stand by a sex offender you know.

that song was a mistake, she's not conforming, just addimiting it.

Archived