Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

DWUW charting WW

bloody g

Featured Posts

WorstBehavior
1 minute ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Do y'all think that Gaga removing the song form digital platforms is a good idea? Like the song will still exist so...

Also I can't with all this DWUW trashtalk, R.Kelly is trash but the song itself is one of the bests on ARTPOP 

She has to remove it. Money is going into his pockets when someone buys it or streams it.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WorstBehavior

I can’t believe her team hasn’t deleted the song yet. This is freaking Lady Gaga. She has the power to take down a song in a second.

homomo

I don’t know if I should rejoice or be scared.

like what is happening 

Anderson123

Like someone already said, she should replace it with a solo version or the one featuring Christina and donate the money to charity. I know she must be surprised to see that the song is climbing the charts again so that’d work. 

ANTI WP
5 minutes ago, jprince99x said:

iTunes doesn’t show the singles. I have it on three formats lmaoo

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR5SEWijXnjTAu_qXQuVnm

:laughga:

Just to show you that people didn't really care, it was just for the gossip and the yellow..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

monketsharona

Just imagine how good a new pop song by Gaga could do in Charts right after the awards time ? 

Pierre

Sorry but :lmao:

She has to delete Fashion! so you guys can give it the support it deseved back in 2013/4 :grr:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

VoldeLorde2
14 minutes ago, RileyMint said:

She can’t have this as part of her legacy. Use the momentum to turn this around and change the lyrics to the following on a version that replaces the old one!

You can’t have my heart 

And you won’t use my mind 

***I do what I want with my body 

(Do what I want with my body)

You can’t stop my voice

Cuz you don’t own my life 

I do what I want with my body 

Do what I want with my body

That's such a good idea:messga: I would stream the hell out of it:messga:

17 minutes ago, WorstBehavior said:

I can’t believe her team hasn’t deleted the song yet. This is freaking Lady Gaga. She has the power to take down a song in a second.

1. Gaga has no role in deleting the song other than asking for it to be deleted

2. Services like iTunes are notorious for being slow to update 

Time to stream parties. One last effort

She then makes a video saying that was unexpected and gives complete prophit to charity 

Then baam vídeo is leaked

13th crítica awards best actress. All news Will be about her statment about r. Kelly

Will wont have the song, theyll search for ARTPOP

ARTPOP comes back to Billboard 200

Another controversy Will popup, and by the Oscars that shallow no1 os guaranteed

Ahhhahah ahahahahah hooraaah hooorahh

FlopSlurper
17 minutes ago, Killa said:

Time to stream parties. One last effort

She then makes a video saying that was unexpected and gives complete prophit to charity 

Then baam vídeo is leaked

13th crítica awards best actress. All news Will be about her statment about r. Kelly

Will wont have the song, theyll search for ARTPOP

ARTPOP comes back to Billboard 200

Another controversy Will popup, and by the Oscars that shallow no1 os guaranteed

Ahhhahah ahahahahah hooraaah hooorahh

ARTPOP is also soaring, it's at 67 :air: 

nerdfacekillah
1 hour ago, That J said:

People love that song, both stans AND the general public, so in ways I'm not surprised.  

I'm glad her statement is finally out because she really had no choice and she is damned if she does and if she doesnt anyway so I dont think it hurts. 

I had a feeling yesterday she was preparing a statement and even discussed it yesterday! 

There is a strange irony in the fact the song is hitting big on ITUNES tho. People really can not make up their minds about what they approve of and what they dont.  Lol

when the song came out, it became a hit even in my flop country where i thought it wouldnt become a hit. i would listen classmates and other people that arent gaga stans sayin that they love it and i think they didnt even know who r.kelly is. i think that there are a lot of people who dont know or care about r.kelly in different countries.

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

Archived