Jump to content
Stefani Tee
ūüé§ Use code GAGAVEGAS at SeatGeek.com to get $20 off tickets ūüé§
charts

DWUW charting WW

Featured Posts

Wigless

Yay. More money for R Kelly. But more for Gaga so yay to that moreover

EDIT: oh my god it’s charting well wtf someone stop it. 

Edited by Wigless
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
26 minutes ago, Florin said:

Thats because Interscope sucks. She probably gave the orders and they probably are sleeping. 

We don't know but I'm praying this doesn't fire back at her and it wasn't her intention...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gstring

I want ARTPOP to be revived BUT not this way :saladga:

Little little
  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
27 minutes ago, Silvestro Devacelli said:

We sis it would be cure for cancer of course we would still use it.

Well isn't it the same here with the song. Like just because he's an asshole we can't listen to it like some of the users tryna act here and keep saying that exactly this kind of thinking enabled R Kelly to fly under the radar. Ugh....

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JonathanHolland1
53 minutes ago, Mirages said:

That's really nice and all, but girl if a bad person invented a cure for cancer would we not use it after their past was revealed? Ya'll tryna make everything white and black nowadays, when irl that really is not the case. The mindset is - the song is good but I'm not gonna let his actions prevent me from listening to the song when I like it, I'm not gonna stream it, but I will listen to it on my ipod from where I bought it before. He does not have that power over me that I will deny myself the song just cause he's a bad person. 

If all the money for the cancer treatment goes to the bad person and he can do more bad things with it (quite abstract thinking because the definition of 'bad' is quite broad) there is a moral problem which should be discussed. Because a cure is helping many people doesn't mean we should just accept the downside of it without further thinking. 

36 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

I appreciate this kinda.

However, I buy clothes, because I think they're nice and because it's necesarry. I still feel pity for them, but I don't want ugly alternative clothes or clothes that are wayyy too expensive.

About the profit for Kelly, I'm not against it, I love his part on the song too and I don't really care if he profits from it or not, it's also his song tho.. nobody can change that. Even if he is a guilty abuser, the song stays the same and the people who worked on it too, I may not like his personality, but I can like the work he did on the song...

I mean, there are way more nice fair clothes, so why buy exactly that one just on basis of your taste? 

See it this way: as long as you and 1000's other people feel like you should keep on listening to his music on platforms from which he profits, he could pay some better advocates and maybe reduce his sentence that way. You're kind of indirect supporting his bad behaviour by being selfishly listening to his music. I know he has that money either way, but that's not the point. It's morally rejectable to do this. 

However, since the song is quite old and many people have other connotations to the song and see it in a different context, I do think it's morally allright to listen to it in other ways that don't profit Kelly. 

Edited by JonathanHolland1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
Just now, JonathanHolland1 said:

If all the money for the cancer treatment goes to the bad person and he can do more bad things with it (quite abstract thinking because the definition of 'bad' is quite broad) there is a moral problem which should be discussed. Because a cure is helping many people we shouldn't just accept the downside of it without further thinking. 

Ok lets say it it's a rapist...and he'd be handled.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sodo

I knew it 

mit will climb up the charts 

and it did 

it is just logic that will happen after Gaga's tweet 

what have u all thought 

she is so powerful atm and no one could stop her even the haters 

the version with R Kelly is the best one 

but I hope Gaga will remove it asap 

And keep only the solo version so everyone who is interesting in the song now can buy just the solo version 

Xtina version .. can keep it under the rock 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ReginaGeorge

Bunch of hypocrites. Someof you attacked her for not doing anything and when she does y’all are here not wanting her to delete the song? Why are you listening to songs by a rapist? Why are you being hypocritical?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sarahb
6 minutes ago, gstring said:

I want ARTPOP to be revived BUT not this way :saladga:

It's like someone's been playing corrupt a wish

"I want ARTPOP to be revived"

"Granted, but it's because of drama with R Kelly" 

  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Defmix100
1 hour ago, JFK said:

She could of remove the R.Kelly song, replace it with solo version and give all the profit to charities that help abused women and men. 

if it's true that he has credit on all versions of the song then he will still get money and she can't make that cut go to charity, so he will still be getting paid which if I was her would make me feel continuously guilty

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, Mirages said:

That's really nice and all, but girl if a bad person invented a cure for cancer would we not use it after their past was revealed? Ya'll tryna make everything white and black nowadays, when irl that really is not the case. The mindset is - the song is good but I'm not gonna let his actions prevent me from listening to the song when I like it, I'm not gonna stream it, but I will listen to it on my ipod from where I bought it before. He does not have that power over me that I will deny myself the song just cause he's a bad person. 

I just find it odd that so many want to hold Gaga accountable but what about the people who still choose to listen to the song? Shouldn't they carry some of the blame also? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Standing-o
1 hour ago, JFK said:

She could of remove the R.Kelly song, replace it with solo version and give all the profit to charities that help abused women and men. 

This 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JFK
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I just find it odd that so many want to hold Gaga accountable but what about the people who still choose to listen to the song? Shouldn't they carry some of the blame also?¬† ÔĽŅ

Blame for what?????

 

Yall guys need to chill.

 

Nobody except R. Kelly cannot be blamed for what he did nor anyone else should be held accountable for that except someone was directly helping him. People do have a right to make mistakes and to outgrow them.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I just find it odd that so many want to hold Gaga accountable but what about the people who still choose to listen to the song? Shouldn't they carry some of the blame also? 

I think the only one who should be hold accountable is R Kelly and for his actions. People that stream it and buy it are mess as well, but we all have bought it before we should have learned and not promote it anymore and Gaga should have already taken down and quietly and issue the apology afterwards. And that's it let's not even talk about the perv anymore.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...