Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

DWUW charting WW

bloody g

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe she can donate the money from it and then remove the song and make the Xtina version the only official and available version or something. 

MonsterOfSpain
9 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

As someone who has "Do What U Want" as the most played song on his iTunes library, this move absolutely devastates me. DWUW is my absolute favorite song of all time. I fell in love with the song the moment she released it back in 2013, and I like it leaps more than "Applause" (which I like more now than I did back then). The song brings back a lot of great memories for me as it came out when I was about to turn 18 (a big deal here in the USA) and I had just moved to a new city and I was having a lot of new and exciting experiences—virtually every day felt like an adventure back then as I was unfamiliar with practically everything about my new environment and the song really represents the soundtrack that is my life. I want that song played at my funeral or memorial service when I die.

I feel you so much, it's my favorite song too :hug: Thank you for your beautiful post of appreciation. I will always love this song, and the R. Kelly version is my absolute favorite. Nothing will ever change that :heart:

joemayzzin

ITUNES.png

number 13 on US ITUNES :omg:

I'm so indifferent about this cause i am a survivor of sexual assault myself but i've always loved this version of DWUW (makes me feel guilty sometimes to be perfectly honest :S) but if it gets deleted then so be it, just very proud of gaga for even speaking about the controversy surrounding him cause its completely disgusting a person could do ANY OF THOSE THINGS to another human being.

Chickens in Malibu

Gaga team better hurry up, DWUW is at #12, inbefore she makes Billboard TOP100 Re-entry and gives Gaga more bad headlines... Take down this song!

Gagaplayer315

This makes me so sad cause that song brings back so many great 2013 memories

DiscoHeaven23

It won't enter the Hot 100 again

Songs that debuted more than (i think 2 years ago), have to have enough points to be in the top 50. Billboard recently explained that in their article about "Baby Shark"

(Given its original 2016 release date, the song needed to accumulate enough chart points to appear in the Hot 100's top 50 before it was eligible to chart, per chart rules regarding older songs.)

So with zero radio play and most likely not enough streams, it won't do it

Chickens in Malibu
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

It won't enter the Hot 100 again

Songs that debuted more than (i think 2 years ago), have to have enough points to be in the top 50. Billboard recently explained that in their article about "Baby Shark"

(Given its original 2016 release date, the song needed to accumulate enough chart points to appear in the Hot 100's top 50 before it was eligible to chart, per chart rules regarding older songs.)

So with zero radio play and most likely not enough streams, it won't do it

Still we could see headlines like "Gaga's collaboration with R Kelly tops iTunes Charts"

Archived