đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga addresses R. Kelly

Tom Nook

Featured Posts

howiet1971
5 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

She can't win can she? :oprah: It's people like you that just want to see people like Gaga burn, when she has gave so much to the world. YOU don't really care about the victims, do you? :excuseu:

? LOL. What a bizarre but not unexpected response.  As you are bringing it up, Gaga didn't care about the victims in 2013! 

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
howiet1971
18 minutes ago, Didymus said:

I don't know. I thought that in the past, and her timing is definitely... convenient, but I quite like Gaga's admission that the whole DWUW era was intentionally controversial and was inspired by anger and frustration. I see that in the performances and the video and the way she promoted that song. She didn't have to say that. But she did. That makes me think she at least herself believes she's actually gained a new perspective since 2014/5 :shrug:

A considered and balanced reply.  Thank you. x

Tan Fei
4 minutes ago, howiet1971 said:

So she defended a paedo because she was angry and twisted... I'll leave that with you.

And by the way... I am not trying to change anyone opinions, everyone is entitled to think what they want, just adding some balance.

Sadly there are people like you who are not satisfied no matter what she do. She admitted the mistake and apologise.. what else . What else does she need to do ??????????????????? So what if she is being pressurised to do it. At least she has the courage to do it . U could see recent yrs all she want is peace and to spend time with family  and to stay away from drama.... but now she had to do this . So please give her a break. Move on and Dont need to add balance . 

SwissMonster
12 minutes ago, sabatini said:

It's funny because I said this was the right thing to do some days ago and people attacked me like I was Hitler lol

I still don’t think it’s the right thing to do tbh... Women in 2019 don’t have to apologize for this (especially if she already did and cut all the lines with R.Kelly)

EDIT: I am speaking about The Statement not the song!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Borislshere
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

I know they are trying. But in all honesty, will they really reach the goal?

Back when it first started I would've said no but seeing as the amount of people backing #muterkelly has more than doubled in support, I'd say it's possible. 

chromadica
14 minutes ago, howiet1971 said:

So she defended a paedo because she was angry and twisted... I'll leave that with you.

I take from it simply that she was in a toxic state of mind and ignored her moral compass. She ****ed up. People **** up. As long as we don't make excuses and instead admit our wrongdoings and work to better ourselves, I don't see an issue. Nobody should feel obliged to forgive her, and now that she's made her statement, I don't see a point in dwelling on it.

thatfoxyfeeling
3 minutes ago, howiet1971 said:

? LOL. What a bizarre but not unexpected response.  As you are bringing it up, Gaga didn't care about the victims in 2013! 

It's obvious you've just created an account on here to stir the pot. I'm sure you're perfect and never made any mistakes in your life. :trollga:

outtahere12428
1 minute ago, SwissMonster said:

I still don’t think it’s the right thing to do tbh... Women in 2019 don’t have to apologize for this (especially if she already did and cut all the lines with R.Kelly)

Removing him from the song was necessary. I think she should make the Xtina one the album version, tho, cuz that's her art and her special song.

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Back when it first started I would've said no but seeing as the amount of people backing #muterkelly has more than doubled in support, I'd say it's possible. 

I really do hope you are right. :ohno: Would be a huge step forward in the right way 

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, sabatini said:

Removing him from the song was necessary. I think she should make the Xtina one the album version, tho, cuz that's her art and her special song.

Oh sorry I was speaking about her statement. Not the song 

Sweet Olive

However it's interesting to see how people are so demanding and overcritical with her. Like she's the only one who collaborated with him and needs to explain herself. People are so demanding with women, it's never enough!

Sneaky Oliver

Guysss can you tweet Bobby to replace with the solo version. Please I beg you :giveup:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

SwissMonster
6 minutes ago, howiet1971 said:

@Admin @Haroon can you ban this account. He only signed up to put oil in the fire

SwissMonster
1 minute ago, Sweet Olive said:

However it's interesting to see how people are so demanding and overcritical with her. Like she's the only one who collaborated with him and needs to explain herself. People are so demanding with women, it's never enough!

This! 

howiet1971
3 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

It's obvious you've just created an account on here to stir the pot. I'm sure you're perfect and never made any mistakes in your life. :trollga:

Actually, I've had this account for years, but don't get involved in any conversation normally

Archived