Kevin Hart on controversy: “I’m done with it”

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dukttape
1 hour ago, JFK said:

You guys don't know how hypocritic you all are.

I hope something you've done in the past will bite you in the ass soon and you'll know how it feels.

LGBTQ are becoming bullies. FACT.

No. Really just no.

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

His karma for cheating on his pregnant wife :vegas:

He really did that? What an asshole! 

sampool

He should’ve never apologized. The gay community is desperate for pity attention. This controversy is just a reason for them to play like the poor victim role. Thank u, next.

3 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

He really did that? What an asshole! 

Ever since that happened I stopped liking him, I used to like him but cheating on your pregnant wife with a bunch of girls in the club is beyond disgusting. Shows a whole other character, what a joke of a man

SpiritBunny
1 hour ago, JFK said:

I hope something you've done in the past will bite you in the ass soon and you'll know how it feels.

LGBTQ are becoming bullies. FICTION

Fixed for you sweetheart xoxo

Glamourpuss
2 minutes ago, sampool said:

He should’ve never apologized. The gay community is desperate for pity attention. This controversy is just a reason for them to play like the poor victim role. Thank u, next.

Excuse me?

I'm not gay but I think the gay community are justified with their outrage. 

ALGAYDO
14 minutes ago, sampool said:

Imagine being this ignorant and privileged :air:

misunderstood

His life tbh lol anybody who expects him to give a **** is the reason no progress is being made :)

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

misunderstood
1 hour ago, JFK said:

LGBTQ are becoming bullies. FACT.

Oop.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

TSUNAMI
13 minutes ago, LORDi said:

If his prejudices were only in the past he would have given a sincere apology, showed maturity and moved on.

He apologized, discussed and moved on from the issue years ago.

26 minutes ago, LORDi said:

It's clear he still has the same mentality and don't want to change it.

He's also entitled to that. Look at the situation vice versa - you don't wanna be changed and think your point is right. That's also with him. And since you're gay preaching about tolerance you HAVE TO tolerate him because you (and all of us) would be hypocrites.

29 minutes ago, LORDi said:

He's just trying to avoid the backlash to continue with his career without needing to show growth as a person.

Of course he is. He's been bullied by the LGBTQ.

I'm on his side just because I'm a human first and know how it is to be ingorant because of the system we've all be living in.

“Yo if my son comes home & try’s 2 play with my daughters doll house I’m going 2 break it over his head & say n my voice ‘stop that’s gay"

- Parents want best for their children and gays represent themselfs as promiscuous druggies to outside world. We are the ones to blaim for the picture we send out. 

I don't want my child to be gay just because I know how discriminated it will be in the gay world if it's not muscular, black haired, full bearded hung jock. - do you get what I mean?

I am living in freaking Croatia, I am openly gay. Yeah, there are people that don't like it but I don't even notice them because I pay attention to stuff that will raise me, not pull me down. Only people that were discriminating me were LGBTQ people.

sampool
13 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Imagine being this ignorant and privileged :air:

Point proven, I rest my case 💀

High King
6 minutes ago, JFK said:

He apologized, discussed and moved on from the issue years ago.

He's also entitled to that. Look at the situation vice versa - you don't wanna be changed and think your point is right. That's also with him. And since you're gay preaching about tolerance you HAVE TO tolerate him because you (and all of us) would be hypocrites.

Of course he is. He's been bullied by the LGBTQ.

I'm on his side just because I'm a human first and know how it is to be ingorant because of the system we've all be living in.

“Yo if my son comes home & try’s 2 play with my daughters doll house I’m going 2 break it over his head & say n my voice ‘stop that’s gay"

- Parents want best for their children and gays represent themselfs as promiscuous druggies to outside world. We are the ones to blaim for the picture we send out. 

I don't want my child to be gay just because I know how discriminated it will be in the gay world if it's not muscular, black haired, full bearded hung jock. - do you get what I mean?

I am living in freaking Croatia, I am openly gay. Yeah, there are people that don't like it but I don't even notice them because I pay attention to stuff that will raise me, not pull me down. Only people that were discriminating me were LGBTQ people.

Find ONE example of him saying sorry for his anti-gay remarks. 

He never did. 

I get that you’re trying to be cool and edgy by taking the other side, but you come off as ignorant and dumb as hell. 

Archived