Apple Music
society

German right-wing politician attacked

Featured Posts

Maleficent
On 1/8/2019 at 10:53 AM, Deku said:

Would you advocate them being tortured? What about raped? Violently murdered? It is a slippery slope to advocate violence against a group/individual regardless of their gender/sex/race/political affiliation. Why do you think he deserved this? Because you feel so strongly about your beliefs? I can guarantee you people from both sides of the spectrum feel just as strongly. Does that mean it would be okay for a trump supporter to attack a democrat? NO violence is acceptance, except in self defense. It doesn't matter how horrible a person may be. Ironically reasoning just like yours was used in Nazi Germany to help perpetrate the Holocaust. Jews were called evil and lesser human beings which made people okay with the crimes against them. This line of thinking is very dangerous, even if it comes from good will.

But @danwasd didnt advocate anything. He doesn't care that the incident happened. 

The argument is not wether or it should happen, but rather, that this particular event did occur, and that--in this particular event--its hard to feel sorry for him. 

Obviously no one should be calling for acts of violence against anyone, but if violence does occur, it is totally okay not to feel sympathy for the victim. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Supersonic
On 1/9/2019 at 5:35 PM, Levine said:

He LIED, police exposed him. 

What a piece of ****! And some people defended him  too yesterday. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/jan/09/german-police-cast-doubt-on-details-of-attack-on-rightwing-politician-frank-magnitz

And this is exactly why people should not make premature judgments. He literally just got pushed over by somebody and then went on to spin an entire fake story about how he was brutally assasinated by 3 refugees with a baseball bat to legitimize the existence and need for alt-right neo nazi ideologies in his country. This is psychotic.

Majestic, the future is electric.
  • Like 3

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, dit said:

So he lied? is it confirmed? If so I think this thread title needs an update tbh...

Yes he did. The police investigated the CCTV footage and confirmed that only one person had pushed him over and then quickly fled the scene. He did get attacked, but he lied about the brutality of the attack, how the attack happened, the weapon of the attack and witnesses. They said they will release the footage to the public in order to identify the person who pushed him over.

Majestic, the future is electric.
  • Like 1

dit
18 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Yes he did. The police investigated the CCTV footage and confirmed that only one person had pushed him over and then quickly fled the scene. He did get attacked, but he lied about the brutality of the attack, how the attack happened, the weapon of the attack and witnesses. They said they will release the footage to the public in order to identify the person who pushed him over.

Thank you. It was bad that someone pushed him but we do not know the motive. I hate how politicians are so manipulative and try to take advantage of every and any moment possible to push their agenda. 

TheSlash

I take back everything I said before wishing him fast recovery. Now I wish him that justice will catch up on him :madge:  :grr: 

Melech
5 hours ago, Supersonic said:

And this is exactly why people should not make premature judgments. He literally just got pushed over by somebody and then went on to spin an entire fake story about how he was brutally assasinated by 3 refugees with a baseball bat to legitimize the existence and need for alt-right neo nazi ideologies in his country. This is psychotic.

Not surprised at all. Right and left extremists love to make up fake stories 

OliverViennese
6 hours ago, dit said:

So he lied? is it confirmed? If so I think this thread title needs an update tbh...

@hankhatesyouall We're waiting. :bon:

https://www.last.fm/user/derOlliM
  • Thanks 1

Infinity Wave

I really am amazed at how many "pacifist", "tolerant" and "open minded" people here, fighting against right wing beliefs because they think they're intolerant and violent, would like to fight them with violence.

Communism in its purest form, everybody

Colourful
  • LMAO 1

Andy McQueen

Ernst Röhm was gay too and still a Nazi. Of course he got killed by his companions later ... 

There are also black racists and jewish antisemites. 

Alice Weidel, just like Milo Yiannopoulos and Dave Rubin, is not an LGBTQI+ ally and terrible twisted in her thinking. 

Edited by Andy McQueen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1