💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

Burning Desire WILL still be on the album on both digital and physical, itunes just sometimes allows you to download an album track whether you buy it separately or as a free preview if you pre-order it. They did it with Danger Days as well. Also, still no HQ Ride? I can only find the LQ 192 one.

Edited by Major Minus

I just preordered my "Born To Die: Paradise Box Set." WHY DOES NOVEMBER HAVE TO BE SO FAR AWAY?! :giveup:

Burning Desire WILL still be on the album on both digital and physical, itunes just sometimes allows you to download an album track whether you buy it separately or as a free preview if you pre-order it. They did it with Danger Days as well. Also, still no HQ Ride? I can only find the LQ 192 one.

It's not on the track listing for the box set, or the album preview video on YouTube.

I'm pretty sure it won't be

So if I don't preorder the album Burning Desire will still be on the physical edition of the album?

Actually, I think I'm wrong. I think BD is a itunes exclusive as the promo pictures call the new tracks an '8-track EP' and BD makes 9...

Blue Velvet Burning Desire and Ride in itunes HQ please!

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Willeo Soeurs

So about $40 here.

Hm.

it became 35.99 £ after adding shipping cost :toofloppy:

Blue Velvet Burning Desire and Ride in itunes HQ please!

[download links removed]

Are these straight from itunes? :ohno:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Yeap

Thank you :hug: