Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

Queen Gloria

Ride is ****ing awesome. Okay, I was never a fan before, but this song is amazing. And I've always loved Video Games. SMH head all the people saying they don't like it.

Edited by CarrieMoonbeam

November 12th needs to get here quick I'am dying to hear the rest of the songs :cry:

The preview video has wet our appetites for something that we aren't getting for another... 5 weeks yet :cry: :cry: :cry:

Queen Gloria

November 12th needs to get here quick I'am dying to hear the rest of the songs :cry:

That date was confirmed? Lol yay, going on my xmas list.

That date was confirmed? Lol yay, going on my xmas list.

XMAS? ;) you're waiting another month+ for the album after the release date? You're a better man than me.

also, your twin peaks set always reminds me that there are people here with taste in amazing things ;D

KarmaPolice

guys, can u give me all the link for the songs that leaked from BTD paradise edition? This EP is going to slay hard!!

Queen Gloria

XMAS? ;) you're waiting another month+ for the album after the release date? You're a better man than me.

also, your twin peaks set always reminds me that there are people here with taste in amazing things ;D

Aww thanks. And yeah, I'm only a casual fan lol, slowly getting more into her. By that time I might like her even more :creepflop:

Queen Gloria

I think I love Ride so much because it reminds me of one of my favorite childhood movies