Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

Wolf Boy

Well, I suppose it depends on how you define generic (because this is, indeed, a style that's been done before), but there's not really anybody that sounds like Lana Del Rey right now, certainly on the pop music scene.

Yes. It's not about her music being intellectual, i don't think i've heard any Lana fan describe her music as that, however she is def a breath of fresh air compared to all the other pop girls atm.

Ride's gonna have to grow on me, cause I'm not feeling it too much either.

I guess I'll have to wait another 2 months until I get to hear the songs I did like. :flop:

Ellie Goulding

I guess I'll have to wait another 2 months until I get to hear the songs I did like. :flop:

It's too early for snippets :cryga: Ellie Goulding released snippets for her October album in like early August & I'm already sick of the songs from replaying the snippets :toofunny:

It's too early for snippets :cryga: Ellie Goulding released snippets for her October album in like early August & I'm already sick of the songs from replaying the snippets

I know, that's exactly what I thought. Too bad I didn't realize it until I had already heard the preview. :toofloppy:

I guess I'll have to do my best to not listen to the snippets anymore.

Didn't want to say it, but I agree, it'll have to be a grower