Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

HausOfHarlow

Oh. My. God.

That cover is so f*cking amazing. Like. It is SLAYING everything right now. Who cares that I just failed my history midterm. This cover just made my day a million times better >>>>>

OMG. What if the (physical copy) is like shiny gold, and like the text is raised, similar to some books that are sold. OMG. That would be amazing.

Like. raised letters. on a digi pak. Omg. I'm dying right now.

AND YAYO IS GONNA BE OFFICIALLY RELEASEC VLFDZkdfkfsjkgdirgoirgifvjigijfesijfsioiuor4wioufdsuhgdfjdhjhgfdsasdfghjkjngnbdvgtf****. omg. dying. QUEEN LANA IS SLAYING.

Oh. My. God.

That cover is so f*cking amazing. Like. It is SLAYING everything right now. Who cares that I just failed my history midterm. This cover just made my day a million times better >>>>>

OMG. What if the (physical copy) is like shiny gold, and like the text is raised, similar to some books that are sold. OMG. That would be amazing.

AND YAYO IS GONNA BE OFFICIALLY RELEASEC VLFDZkdfkfsjkgdirgoirgifvjigijfesijfsioiuor4wioufdsuhgdfjdhjhgfdsasdfghjkjngnbdvgtf****. omg. dying. QUEEN LANA IS SLAYING.

I'm pretty sure the gold bits are foiled so it'll either be on a slipcase or a digipak.

yas I think it'll be a similar package to The Fame Monster digipack :D

On Tuesday (just gone)

You'll get an email in a few days saying that you unfortunately missed out on tickets...

Although there is another line for people to get in without tickets if the venue isn't full :)

IS THIS FOR REAL? I had no idea, was just going to stalk around there