💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

She said in an AUS radio interview that she'd recorded three songs that day for films, but obviously couldn't talk about them. And -

"When I was starting, I had a vision of being a writer for film and that's what I am doing now. I'm so happy,"

It sounds like she's working on music for films and film scores, as opposed to albums, from now on. I don't think she's going into acting, if that's what Electric Lover was wondering.

Not every song that leaks is on the new album. She's had over 60 leaks, I don't get what's hard for people to understand about that

Not every song that leaks is on the new album. She's had over 60 leaks, I don't get what's hard for people to understand about that

Some people just aren't familiar with leaks, that's all

I can understand people being confused about "Paradise" leaking around the same time that Paradise Edition is announced tho

FrozenKookie

I really like Paradise.. Ride and Burning Desires are so hard to absorb, I'm really having problems. I'm prone in loving Lana songs at once specially for leaks but I'm having a hard time here. I hope I'll rate this Ride 10/10 like most of the ppl says rn.

FrozenKookie

If you got it off this thread, it was a fake up scaled file, it wasn't actually 256kbps. The ACTUAL iTunes version hasn't been mass spread yet unfortunately. Don't worry, if you hear it on the radio before we get the i+ version, you'll hear how much better it sounds :)

What are you serious?

Grizzlybear2

So far, im missing Fake Diamond, Boarding School, what else leaked recently?

EDIT: Big Bad Wolf

Edited by Grizzlybear2

If you got it off this thread, it was a fake up scaled file, it wasn't actually 256kbps. The ACTUAL iTunes version hasn't been mass spread yet unfortunately. Don't worry, if you hear it on the radio before we get the i+ version, you'll hear how much better it sounds :)

When will it? Is the one I have not HQ? But It sounds like it! Damn :( Do you have it?

I don't care about Kesha, Rihanna . Lana released 2 songs and slayed haaaaaaard.

YES :tea: :emo: :worship:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Can someone confirm how the Sirens track list is and its "release" date? I have it in a way but I am seeing different sources (Like NME, Wikipedia) organizing the tracks another way.

Edited by Jord_n

My Little Phoney

none of the new songs really impress me, they sound like Born To Die bonus tracks tbh

#dissapointed

MarryTheSequins

none of the new songs really impress me, they sound like Born To Die bonus tracks tbh

#dissapointed

But Without You is one of the greatest songs ever. :cry: The only ones I'm excited for are Body Electric, Cola + Yayo atm.

#dissapointed

I only listened once but I thought that they were all sooooooooooooooooo painfully slow. That's the last thing she needed tbh; I was here for faster songs like She's Not Me. :legend: