💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lana Del Rey

Lum

Featured Posts

Willeo Soeurs

iTunes has it

:toofloppy: i thought it was physical CD

is it true that there's no true HQ version of Burning Desire and that the MQ version that leaked is the one on itunes?

I got the ones from iTunes, it has those vinyl pop sound :flop: I guess its for the "texture"

papergangster

Does anyone still NOT get sick of Born To Die? I literally think it's the closest to a pop masterpiece ever

I just said the same thing I love it so much.

is it true that there's no true HQ version of Burning Desire and that the MQ version that leaked is the one on itunes?

No, haha. The one on iTunes is much clearer and higher quality than the MQ one.

so far I have Blue Velvet, Paradise, Drive and Burning Desire, can anybody tell me what else has leaked?

Most of the songs on BTD were growers and I think it will probably be the same this time around. None of them instantly had me the first time i listened, but I am getting a little bit further drawn in every time

HQ HQ HQ dl of Paradise please?? I DON'T KNOW WHICH TO GO FOR! Paradise or BTD: the paradise edition :emo:

so far I have Blue Velvet, Paradise, Drive and Burning Desire, can anybody tell me what else has leaked?

Most of the songs on BTD were growers and I think it will probably be the same this time around. None of them instantly had me the first time i listened, but I am getting a little bit further drawn in every time

I think you meant ride not drive :flop:

Does anyone still NOT get sick of Born To Die? I literally think it's the closest to a pop masterpiece ever

OMFG IT IS! So much :emo: :heart:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

:toofloppy:

at least you knew what i mean ;)

:smh: And the rest of the songs from the EP/album haven't leaked. Even if they did, I'd wait till they're released on itunes, since I'm an HQ freak :haha:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia