💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga Going to Critic's Choice Awards?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
23 minutes ago, Epione said:

No, she will attend Teen's Choice Awards. At least now we can beat Katy Perry there.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRmlyx2-rjw_QwAHN3kSD

She already beat Katy at the VMA's 2010 and the Grammys :tea:

32 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Do we know if this will be streamed? Apparently I don't get CW with Hulu live.

I don't think there is any official stream -- at least I can't find it being reported anywhere. I don't get the CW either (in Canada) so I'll just be using one of those shady livestream sites lol 

I hope she won't. She should give credit to the high-profile award ceremonies:excited:.

Moreover I've just found this article and I feel like this CCA voter is not the only one (I hope I'll be proven wrong:giveup:): http://hollywood-elsewhere.com/2019/01/hes-final-critics-choice-ballot/

He first praised A star is born - specifically Gaga's acting - in his articles and then he started rejecting the movie slowly until he decided voluntarily not to vote ASIB on a single category in the final ballot.

I suppose it's the blacklash we may have expected as ASIB figures as the top contender on every existing award:smh:

1 hour ago, Enomis said:

I hope she won't. She should give credit to the high-profile award ceremonies:excited:.

Moreover I've just found this article and I feel like this CCA voter is not the only one (I hope I'll be proven wrong:giveup:): http://hollywood-elsewhere.com/2019/01/hes-final-critics-choice-ballot/

He first praised A star is born - specifically Gaga's acting - in his articles and then he started rejecting the movie slowly until he decided voluntarily not to vote ASIB on a single category in the final ballot.

I suppose it's the blacklash we may have expected as ASIB figures as the top contender on every existing award:smh:

Who is this guy? What is his problem? Nice digging, Enomis.

Watch As I Dive In

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, Enomis said:

This is crazy. Why did he change his mind so drastically?

she/her/hers

I did a quick search and a lot of high profile celebrities go to this show every year - I don’t see why she wouldn’t?

I personally miss her and want to see her again, besides she’s not due back in Vegas for a while so why wouldn’t she rock up?

SharkmanthaC
20 minutes ago, MEM said:

I did a quick search and a lot of high profile celebrities go to this show every year - I don’t see why she wouldn’t?

I personally miss her and want to see her again, besides she’s not due back in Vegas for a while so why wouldn’t she rock up?

Everyone keeps saying how important this is for the Oscars, so I don't see why she would skip it. 

she/her/hers

7 hours ago, Gagally said:

Who is this guy? What is his problem? Nice digging, Enomis.

He's a journalist and a Critics Choice Award member, unluckily:fail:

6 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

This is crazy. Why did he change his mind so drastically?

I don't know. In one of the comments someone criticized him reporting how he praised her in his previous articles, but he gave no explanation!

Ps: aren't we off-topic? Probably another topic should be created on a pertinent area. I'm not used to this:blush:

Chickens in Malibu
10 hours ago, Enomis said:

I only have few words for him

SharkmanthaC
6 hours ago, Enomis said:

Ps: aren't we off-topic? Probably another topic should be created on a pertinent area. I'm not used to this:blush:

It's okay...it happens in a lot of threads! We are still talking about the Critics Choice Awards, so I think it's fine for now.  (Unless we were to start talking about it for pages, then it might need it's own thread.)

she/her/hers

Archived