Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Game Of Thrones S8 | Finale

Varys

Featured Posts

djBuffoon
On 5/12/2019 at 11:28 PM, Lion Heart said:

Nope.

S1: She kills her because she killed her husband. 

S2: She was trapped in the House of the Undying, to be locked there forever. Not only that, but Pyat Pree killed the leaders of Qarth and she was betrayed by Xaro Xan Daxos or whatever. Not sure why this is even here. 

S3: She didn't "burn" Astapor. And she ordered the Unsullied to kill the slavers, free the slaves, and harm no children. What revisionist nonsense. 

I didn't bother with the rest. 

This. The fans keep posting these stupid memes that are drastically lacking in context and nuance. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan

omfg

Spoiler

It's funny because this is what's happening in the last episode :lmao:

RAMROD

Well, only 2days left til this doom happen.

Remember when Tywin died an embarrassing dead in privvy while he was doing his business? Never know that was the personification of this final season as a whole. :diane:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Varys
21 minutes ago, Logan said:

omfg

Reveal hidden contents

It's funny because this is what's happening in the last episode :lmao:

tenor.gif?itemid=9180587

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

LadyLuca
On 5/15/2019 at 9:12 PM, Dolores said:

I wish this was true :bradley:

Me 2. The season had flaws but I would forgive them if it ends like this. With that twist.

However its unlikely. The leaks dont seem to have any of this in them. 

Im with you. I wish it would true as well......

LadyLuca
21 hours ago, Postboy said:

This guy said it best: 

Thisss!

Thats what I think people dont understand when others tell them dannys ending wasnt compelling and that its bad writing. Most of us who hate the ending dont doubt that danny going mad and having a dark side, but how she got there and that she turns into a mass murderer to this extend is absurd especially when she fights for the living 2 episodes before.

The progression is what ruined it. And the fact that they killed the character arc like that makes people angry. 

VOLANTIS
17 hours ago, Gam said:

Possible leaks for episode 6:

Reveal hidden contents

"Dany tells Jon that she's doing it for the people. Jon pretends to understand and tricks her. When her guard is down he stabs her. Drogon comes and is standing over her body and he burns or melts the Iron throne and carries her away."

I- 

Spoiler

Won't this mean Sansa has to technically sentence Jon to death for abandoning Night's Watch now? I mean as disappointing as this is it's poetic considering the Starks are first introduced in the show as having to carry out an execution of the sorts.  

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Jadeykins
12 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:
  Hide contents

with his feet.

Spoiler

he doesn't even have front feet! he just has wings....i can't imagine this not looking stupid :saladga:

Gam

:air:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

Lazz Monster

hey @Dolores do you or anyone else have any links where i can watch the final episode live on Sunday? the reddit post you posted here was deleted :bradley:

We're far from the Shallow now

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, LadyLuca said:

Thisss!

Thats what I think people dont understand when others tell them dannys ending wasnt compelling and that its bad writing. Most of us who hate the ending dont doubt that danny going mad and having a dark side, but how she got there and that she turns into a mass murderer to this extend is absurd especially when she fights for the living 2 episodes before.

The progression is what ruined it. And the fact that they killed the character arc like that makes people angry. 

110%. Having Dany go mad would have been amazing, if the writers took their time and had it make psychological sense. But this last episode was so hard to invest in, because all I could think was "Wait... why?" Her actions didn't make any sense.

MrDaniel

I saw on an article where it said over 700k+ people signed on "Petition to re-create Game Of Thrones Season 8 all over again" :laughga:

MESS. A...F...

steve carell lol GIF

MrDaniel
Just now, MrJyle said:

I saw on an article where it said over 700k+ people signed on "Petition to re-create Game Of Thrones Season 8 all over again" :laughga:

MESS. A...F...

steve carell lol GIF

And i agree on it:derpga:

Archived