Featured Posts

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster

don't know if posted, but:

Billboard:

WORST MOMENT: A Movie Is Snubbed

Nice as it was to see Lady Gaga and Mark Ronson take the podium to accept best original song for the future karaoke standard "Shallow," we had hoped to see a lot more of Gaga and co-star Bradley Cooper on the evening. But despite the combined five nominations between them, Gaga's "Shallow" win was the lone triumph for A Star Is Born on the evening. Let's hope the Oscars make up for the disappointment in February. 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/awards/8492349/best-worst-moments-2019-golden-globes?utm_source=twitter

We're far from the Shallow now

nodandsmile

Gaga isn't winning any other precursor for actress but she's taking song at the oscar:party:, but ASIB isn't done yet I am still holding out hope. We will see how much the backlash will hurt both Green Book and BR ... the guilds have to come through!

Honestly I’m pissed about Gaga but I’m SAD for Bradley. I can come to terms with her not winning the BA Oscar if she gets song, but he deserves recognition so much ugggggh :saladga:    Academy come through!!!

Scar97

We need to stop talking about how ASIB was the biggest loser of this show. Because the real loser was Epione....

Her face...we won

33 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Key word: accused. Does innocent until proven guilty not mean anything anymore? God. 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Antichrist

im sure the only scenario all of you'd be happy is if she would win all of her globes, but come on. she got 1, y'all just cant be happy for her for that? stop shitting on other movies. and bohemian rhapsody was nowhere near as bad as you people make it out to be, if it would be released 2 years before & wouldn't go up against asib you would love it. stop being hypocritical, awards don't mean **** anyways.

Just woke up and I am so surprised!

First, congratulations to Gaga and Shallow! So well deserved I am so happy for her!

B U T 

I know I'm not watching the Oscars live, this is a good wake up call that I don't wanna stay awake all night in Europe and get the same vibes from Grammys2018 (Ed Sheeran) 

I don't really understand why the same academy that praised the movie to the sky snubbed it so badly. It's just confusing. The movie itself got nothing! Bradley got nothing, the story, the acting,anything. Nothing! Can you imagine if the same had happened with La La Land? A Star Is Born can easily again loose everything at the big award shows like it's previous remakes. The pressure is so big. Let's hope at least the movie gets one award besides the music during the Oscars next month. 

Didymus

The Globes ****ing up as usual. Not at all bitter about Gaga ‘losing’ (she was up against acting giants and won such amazing critics awards already and her role is already iconic anyway) but Bohemian Rhapsody?!! :madge: Bitches be cray.

Love Gaga’s color palette and design but that fabric :messga: I felt bad for her when she realized after like 3 seconds on the red carpet that it was wrinkling like a mother****er and moved like a tired hooker :air: Very bad choice, that stylist really ****ed up.

Vitleysingur

Even Black Panther winning over ASIB is way more convincing than this bullshlt

say as a film nerd who loathes BP :smh::smh:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived