Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

2019 Golden Globes

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

Congratulations to her, Brad, Mark and co. for winning for 'Shallow' - it's a masterpiece! 

Disappointing that it didn't triumph in any other of it's categories. I knew from the moment the Globes snubbed Sam Elliot for a Supporting Actor nomination that the film wouldn't win any of it's acting awards. 

I was so happy that Glenn Close won. I hope she goes on to win the Oscar (Gaga's chances are now basically non-existent) over Olivia Coleman - purely because she deserves one for the illustrious career she's had in the industry. Coleman's brilliant, and if she goes on to win - good on her! 

I'm mad that Bohemian Rhapsody won Best Drama. That'll go down as one of the Globes most disappointing decisions in it's history. I was dumbfounded when it was announced. Felt like I'd wasted my time watching the telecast at the end of it all. 

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damon

I mean it was obvious ASIB as a movie wouldn't win anything though, it's just average and the competition was really strong.

The only strong field was music-wise and they won because they really deserved it :golfclap:

... and now i just sit in silence.

DoremonLove

Can anyone give me good quality pics of gaga and taylor on stage where she hands gaga the award n hugs:tony:

How can anoyone not love gaga

nikola

I am kinda mad that BR won the best picture.... like I am a big fan of the queen and I hated that movie... it was queen Wikipedia the movie... The only good part was the ending.

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

LaLuna

I feel so bad for Bradley. Poor thing put his heart and soul into that movie, he learned to sing, he directed the damn thing, he did an incredible job... and they paid him dust. I really hope the Oscars doesn't do him dirty like the Golden Globes.

crisTEAne

i'm happy for gagz and mark. :flutter: 

i'm happy for glenn, she was truly surprised and ha real emotions jumped out. :diane: 

i'm happy for rami, he ended that speech with a bang. :classy:

BUT I'M NOT HAPPY FOR BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY. ASIB WAS SNUBBED! :crossed:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

MonSwiftAnton
2 hours ago, LaLuna said:

I feel so bad for Bradley. Poor thing put his heart and soul into that movie, he learned to sing, he directed the damn thing, he did an incredible job... and they paid him dust. I really hope the Oscars doesn't do him dirty like the Golden Globes.

And not even getting paid a cent doing it... :diane:

CanadaGoesGaga

I’m sorry. But no one is mad that ASIB lost, but that BR won. There were 4 movies deserving over BR. What a joke. 

S0436

I’m guessing because BR was a big foreign hit and it is the Hollywood Foreign Press they awarded it the popular vote

That J

I've seen a handful of Golden Globe winners not even get an Oscar nomination so it ain't over yet.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Illuminati Freak

Honestly who cares what 93 foreign press voters think anyways. The Oscars has 60,000 plus voters people it ain't over till the fat lady sings as they say. Lots of Golden Globe nominee/winners don't make it to the Oscars so anything can still happen. Plus the SAG awards are also coming up and those are considered way more prestigious in the industry than the Golden Globes. 

• HausOfMark locked this topic

Archived