opinion

MEGARATE: Golden Hour (Kacey Musgraves)

rumours

Featured Posts

rumours
11 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Idk her but she looks so pretty on the cover

I guess I cannot participate :noparty:

If you change your mind and want to participate, let me know! You’re free to participate :heart:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours
12 hours ago, memomemome said:

Heck yeah. This will be the it album :queenga:

11 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

yaaas. sending mine today :staymad:

:hug:

rumours
On 1/3/2019 at 5:23 PM, PunkTheFunk said:

I'm definitely doing this one :giveup:

Having an icon like yourself participating is a pleasure :heart:

rumours

Hey everyone, just a weekly reminder about this megarate :)

Also, a huge thanks to those of you who have already submitted :hug:

giphy.gif

A Hybrid

Hi, I don’t want to sound mean, but I think I asked to be removed from the taglists of rates that aren’t about Gaga before@Rumours1977

No family’s safe when I sashay

rumours
24 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Hi, I don’t want to sound mean, but I think I asked to be removed from the taglists of rates that aren’t about Gaga before@Rumours1977

You don’t sound mean. I can’t recall you saying it, but I certainly could be mistaken. 

I’ll remove you from the tag list when I get back to my computer. :heart:

Oriane

I completely forgot about it, thanks for the reminder ! Hopefully I'll do it this week.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

I’ll get my rates to you by the end of this week! I just wanted to listen to the full album in full a couple more times before making my final judgments :flutter:

angels forever, forever angels

Rocketno10

im more of a fan of her debut and second lp tbh but this one has a few decent cuts, I might participate 

On 1/11/2019 at 10:28 PM, Rocketno10 said:

im more of a fan of her debut and second lp tbh but this one has a few decent cuts, I might participate 

I hope you do.

I live outside the space time continuum.

blackcoffee

Over the past almost year now, “Golden Hour” has become my all-time favorite album. It came at the perfect time in my life and resonates and mirrors by own life so perfectly. The lyrics...she is such a gifted songwriter. Her songwriting shines so brightly on this album. I’ve always enjoyed her (unlike many here, I have a love for a lot of country/folk/roots/Americana music), but after Golden Hour, I LOVE her. Kacey has become a definite favorite of mine. Sonically, it’s everything I ever wanted and more...this amazing blend of country, folk, pop, and psych. I cannot wait to participate in this Megrate. I will send over my reviews later today when I have more time to write them. I can’t imagine I’ll have anything below a 9 on my rate. This album is so perfect to me (and the reviews, end-of-year lists, and award noms don’t lie).

rumours

Hi everyone.

Just a quick reminder about this megarate for Golden Hour. Also, a huge thanks to those of you who have already submitted :heart:

Archived