💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga to appear at Harrods for FAME - Launch

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

oh wow all you stans being offended by a joke, makes me question if you really think that she got inspired by lana because of the hair and the lip injections

Or maybe we're just tired of the stupid comparisons?

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MelbHawker

• HausOfGaga

• ARTBOP

• 3q425253qwewq

Americano

She looks so stunning. I really like the spiky stuff on her fingers.

*gaga sign my maga--*

-Gaga slashes their face off

Edited by Bryan

heavymlover

When will she wear the fanmade outfits? she promised she will wear one at the fame launch and I think this is the last? :( :(

If I recall, someone said that one of the outfits of the NY Macy's launch was fanmade (only the design), as well as the golden cap she wore on her hair. If I find receipts I'll show you :)

Edited by heavymlover

If she's slaying me with a few MQ gifs and screencaps I can't wait for the HQ candids.

No sunglasses. Keeping it classy and simple, yet adding a bit of craziness with the hand accessories. The lip injections almost gone. The absolute best she's looked in ages. :worship:

Hot Space

If she's slaying me with a few MQ gifs and screencaps I can't wait for the HQ candids.

No sunglasses. Keeping it classy and simple, yet adding a bit of craziness with the hand accessories. The lip injections almost gone. The absolute best she's looked in ages. :worship:

I was thinking the same thing about her lips. I can't wait until they deflate completely. :dies:

jhonyguy04

I love this look. The only thing missing though is like a belt or something on the dress.