Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

traditional art

JWT + Ally Fashion Drawings

Stiles Stilinski
6 minutes ago, MarryTheMonster said:

Thank you so much :cryga: As in designing my own ideas, is that what you mean? I did more of that when I was younger but I could definitely start doing it more again!

All of the sweet words in here are getting me emotional, you're the best guys :heart:

Yes! Like you take the Gaga drawing you made and put your own design/idea onto her "body", in that way you can create some AMAZING concepts you could share on Twitter, and who knows? Maybe Gaga will see them! :excited: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamourpuss

These are absolutely amazing. I wish I could draw like this. You're so talented. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarryTheMonster
23 minutes ago, Arizona Sky said:

Yes! Like you take the Gaga drawing you made and put your own design/idea onto her "body", in that way you can create some AMAZING concepts you could share on Twitter, and who knows? Maybe Gaga will see them! :excited: 

Totally something I should start doing more again! Feeling inspired by Enigma, so I can probably come up with something new soon :party:

I did this outfit inspired by FAME the perfume back in 2012, and re-did it in 2017 with my new drawing style. I was more creative in The Fame to the BTW era, but I'm sure I can bring it back again! 

fame_fashion_designredraw_by_colourcrayo

alternate link

12 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

These are absolutely amazing. I wish I could draw like this. You're so talented. 

Thank you so much!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stiles Stilinski
49 minutes ago, MarryTheMonster said:

Totally something I should start doing more again! Feeling inspired by Enigma, so I can probably come up with something new soon :party:

I did this outfit inspired by FAME the perfume back in 2012, and re-did it in 2017 with my new drawing style. I was more creative in The Fame to the BTW era, but I'm sure I can bring it back again! 

fame_fashion_designredraw_by_colourcrayo

alternate link

Thank you so much!

This is so stunning, please keep on drawing these, ugh I love it! :giveup: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
BellatrixLestrange

I can’t see the Ally images

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarryTheMonster
50 minutes ago, Ally the Maine said:

I can’t see the Ally images

Updated with alternate link, here :) 

53 minutes ago, Arizona Sky said:

This is so stunning, please keep on drawing these, ugh I love it! :giveup: 

Thank you!! Definitely inspired to do it by the sweet comments :heart:

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProjectJoanne

Can I use these for a project? I'll credit you!

DC

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarryTheMonster
41 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

These are really amazing!

Thank you!!

38 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

Can I use these for a project? I'll credit you!

Please message me about the project, but sure! :) 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
2School4Cool

Nice job! Loved her JWT looks, I’d love to see your Enigma drawings!

“Sometimes, when you’re feeling helpless, the secret is to help someone else.”

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarryTheMonster
On 1/1/2019 at 11:14 PM, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

Nice job! Loved her JWT looks, I’d love to see your Enigma drawings!

Thank you! Will post them once I get started! Not too many outfits so shouldn't take too long :party:

On 1/1/2019 at 11:14 PM, Mr Mirko said:

love them ! Keep improving your talent. :firega:

Thank you!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KimmyShimmy

Wow I love this! You are so talented. Have you ever considered making an Etsy and selling your drawings? I would definitely proudly display this on my wall! :) 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MarryTheMonster
On 1/4/2019 at 1:56 PM, KimmyShimmy said:

Wow I love this! You are so talented. Have you ever considered making an Etsy and selling your drawings? I would definitely proudly display this on my wall! :) 

Thank you so much! :heart: I haven't looked too much into it, but definitely something I could consider doing! If you would like to buy a print you're more than welcome to message me and we can figure something out! :) 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KimmyShimmy
On 1/5/2019 at 12:33 PM, MarryTheMonster said:

Thank you so much! :heart: I haven't looked too much into it, but definitely something I could consider doing! If you would like to buy a print you're more than welcome to message me and we can figure something out! :) 

I would definitely buy one from you. I'll message ya when I move and need some more Gaga art to adorn my walls :) 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...