💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Christina Aguilera

Mills

Favorite Christina Aguilera album  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Christina Aguilera album?

• Christina Aguilera
    • Stripped
    • Back to Basics
    • Bionic
    • Lotus

Featured Posts

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elixt

• steven1992

• BRANDONJ93

• Chucky

It didn't have any promo besides the video (which I love!). She should do some radio interviews TV performances :shrug:

I don't really think she Flopped. Like ppl use it way too much. She made top 40 and that's fine.which is what radio plays. I don't think she has flopped. I just think its a new generation that's why.

Tommymonster44

For some reason, my local radio stations in Nebraska (US obviously) have really taken a liking to this song. It probably gets played once or twice an hour on our two big pop stations. So happy I'm living here :). I get to hear this amazing song on the radio all the time.

unchaudbaise

Lotus marks Aguilera's first time working with Swedish pop-radio wizard Max Martin. "I'm not sure we would have been able to create the same music had we connected earlier," she says. "He did all the Britney and N'Sync songs, and I was doing something a little more daring. But we've gained respect for each other."

On her follow-up, Lotus – her first LP since getting a divorce and becoming a judge on The Voice – Aguilera goes for a sleeker mainstream pop sound, working with producers like Max Martin, Lucas Secon and Shellback. "I don't really push myself to have those formulaic commercial successes," Aguilera says. "It's dishonest and it starts lacking creativity. I embraced being a pop artist, but I like doing it on my own terms, at my own pace."

Read more: http://www.rollingst...9#ixzz2A2fBjkSi

It's a bit hypocritical, really. She makes it hard for me to like her.

Edited by unchaudbaise

she says. "He did all the Britney and N'Sync songs, and I was doing something a little more daring

Shady tbh :laughga:

Lotus marks Aguilera's first time working with Swedish pop-radio wizard Max Martin. "I'm not sure we would have been able to create the same music had we connected earlier," she says. "He did all the Britney and N'Sync songs, and I was doing something a little more daring. But we've gained respect for each other."

On her follow-up, Lotus – her first LP since getting a divorce and becoming a judge on The Voice – Aguilera goes for a sleeker mainstream pop sound, working with producers like Max Martin, Lucas Secon and Shellback. "I don't really push myself to have those formulaic commercial successes," Aguilera says. "It's dishonest and it starts lacking creativity. I embraced being a pop artist, but I like doing it on my own terms, at my own pace."

but it's true... While everyone was trying to rehash Baby One More TIme she stripped down into leather chaps and sang about her *** hehe.

Preview of Pitbulls new song featuring the voice herself! :excited2:

http://jams.to/2012/10/22/pitbull-feat-christina-aguilera-feel-this-moment.html

Tommymonster44

Haha I just can't get over how pretentious she is. I was literally on the floor laughing when I read that article.

• Mills locked this topic