💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Christina Aguilera

Mills

Favorite Christina Aguilera album  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Christina Aguilera album?

• Christina Aguilera
    • Stripped
    • Back to Basics
    • Bionic
    • Lotus

Featured Posts

mirandasings

this is one of flo's medicore performances:

bye.

You posted that because...? She messed up the lyrics once. Big deal. The performance I posted was a few months after that one, and she fixed all of the errors and sounds much better.

No one cares about the irrelevance called Florence which has not once been relevant. She doesn't hold a candle to Christina.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elixt

• steven1992

• BRANDONJ93

• Chucky

Guest Sirshen

You posted that because...? She messed up the lyrics once. Big deal. The performance I posted was a few months after that one, and she fixed all of the errors and sounds much better.

No one cares about the irrelevance called Florence which has not once been relevant. She doesn't hold a candle to Christina.

thats why flo sung next to xtina at the 2010 grammys (+ did a better job). xtina oversings and bionic is the most irrelevant thing in decacdes. Ceremonials actually made 'most' of the end of year lists for best albums.

toanythingtaboo

Even being a fat flop hasn't stopped this b---h, so resume being pressed. :nacho:

Harsh truth is despite her flaws, she will outlive many of people's faves and her legacy can't be eradicated by some queens b---hing online. If you're too immature to deal, then that's your own issue.

If you're going to detract, do so maturely. It says more about you than it does about her after all.

Edited by toanythingtaboo

mirandasings

thats why flo sung next to xtina at the 2010 grammys (+ did a better job). xtina oversings and bionic is the most irrelevant thing in decacdes. Ceremonials actually made 'most' of the end of year lists for best albums.

If you despise her so much, what are you doing in a thread about her?

Dat big ass.

Is it bad that it's turning me on... :toofloppy:

can someone close this thread. imo Xtina oversings (the "noise" of the generation tbh) and is irrelevant in 2011. adele, j.hudson and florence can take to role of being this generations powerhouses.

That's just rude. Bye.

can someone close this thread. imo Xtina oversings (the "noise" of the generation tbh) and is irrelevant in 2011. adele, j.hudson and florence can take to role of being this generations powerhouses.

Thread doesn't need closed but it is true in the sense that music has changed and Christina was unable to change with it and so she flopped hard. The Voice isn't going to be able to resurrect her career with her so out of shape. Sure, Adele is phenomenally successful but she started out heavy where as we witnessed Christina go from a svelte pop starlet to an obese pop tart almost overnight. She does have a good voice but even that I believe has always been overrated. She over sings and doesn't know how to use or control her gift. She needs vocal lessons.

Thread doesn't need closed but it is true in the sense that music has changed and Christina was unable to change with it and so she flopped hard. The Voice isn't going to be able to resurrect her career with her so out of shape. Sure, Adele is phenomenally successful but she started out heavy where as we witnessed Christina go from a svelte pop starlet to an obese pop tart almost overnight. She does have a good voice but even that I believe has always been overrated. She over sings and doesn't know how to use or control her gift. She needs vocal lessons.

Please explain to me why weight matters so much. Thank you.

Wow... Remind me why you even posted in this thread?

Wow... Remind me why you even posted in this thread?

To speak the truth. I'm not trying to be mean, just realistic. She has talent and I love her album Stripped but gurl doesn't know how to use her voice (ask ANY vocal coach) and needs to lose weight to be taken seriously in the fickle pop world she lives in. Why, do we all have to be kiss asses to participate?

Please explain to me why weight matters so much. Thank you.

It doesn't matter to me. It matters to the game in which she plays and obviously to Christina herself who is still trying to dress like she's a size zero instead of accommodating her rotund figure. She could still look good like Adele if she'd dress the part.

Instead we get this:

christina-aguilera-fat-photo_532x743.jpg

Edited by Jemboi

Anderson123

To speak the truth. I'm not trying to be mean, just realistic. She has talent and I love her album Stripped but gurl doesn't know how to use her voice (ask ANY vocal coach) and needs to lose weight to be taken seriously in the fickle pop world she lives in. Why, do we all have to be kiss asses to participate?

It doesn't matter to me. It matters to the game in which she plays and obviously to Christina herself who is still trying to dress like she's a size zero instead of accommodating her rotund figure. She could still look good like Adele if she'd dress the part.

Instead we get this:

christina-aguilera-fat-photo_532x743.jpg

And this:

Christina+Aguilera+2011+American+Music+Awards+3h7yaEyHhTxl.jpg

Then how come Adele topped the charts this year? I still fail to understand your understanding of how weight correlates to record sales.

What good could you possibly bring to this thread and why should you care if you're not going to like her anyway?

• Mills locked this topic