Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Christina Aguilera

Mills

Favorite Christina Aguilera album  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Christina Aguilera album?

• Christina Aguilera
    • Stripped
    • Back to Basics
    • Bionic
    • Lotus

Featured Posts

Cuntalicious

Does anyone have the HQ Demo download link? That tumblr a couple pages back has removed the file. It's such a catchy song, found myself singing it at work earlier to keep me entertained.

Hopefully it works this time.. download

It's not working again.. :fat:

Edited by Cuntalicious

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elixt

• steven1992

• BRANDONJ93

• Chucky

It's so s-xual, I think it's degrading when someone feels the need to expose such a private topic just for the sake of success.

Some time ago artists took some time to write s-xual lyrics using metaphors or similar words ("I wanna take a ride on your Disco Stick") but now they don't even try...

Choruses: I WANNA F***! x10

The song is good, but I feel awkward just by listening to it, like I'm doing something wrong. Say what you want but sometimes it's too much.

Christina has always been raunchy & explicit, don't know what you're expecting. She's saying 'love' in the final version, anyway, if anyone is legit offended about her singing about something everyone does :shutup:

People talking about how 'basic' the song is should go listen to Bionic or something.

Edited by Mole

Is this one working?

download

That one works fine, thanks again! :)

They should keep the explicit lyric in there. It's less subtle than some songs by rivals. 'If U Seek Amy' for instance. Love it for the 'in your face' horniness of it all.

Edited by RyanBall

Christina has always been raunchy & explicit, don't know what you're expecting. She's saying 'love' in the final version, anyway, if anyone is legit offended about her singing about something everyone does :shutup:

People talking about how 'basic' the song is should go listen to Bionic or something.

You're right, that's why I should not have come to this thread, back to the cool artists who actually have something to say rather than how horny they are.

I'm sorry if you don't get my point.

You're right, that's why I should not have come to this thread, back to the cool artists who actually have something to say rather than how horny they are.

I'm sorry if you don't get my point.

Legendtina has songs about domestic abuse, anxiety, and insecurities (before it was trendy) tho... unfortunately, Sex is what sells, and I don't know if you noticed, but Xtina is in desperate need of sells. :L4G:

I'm sure they'll be less s-xy songs on the album, it's not like she'd record & promote an entire album about her *** *knocks on wood*

Legendtina has songs about domestic abuse, anxiety, and insecurities (before it was trendy) tho... unfortunately, Sex is what sells, and I don't know if you noticed, but Xtina is in desperate need of sells. :L4G:

I'm sure they'll be less s-xy songs on the album, it's not like she'd record & promote an entire album about her *** *knocks on wood*

I know all about that, it's just that this song is so explicit, the cover should not just have the parental advisory sticker, it should be the sticker

Don't take me seriously, It's my choice to listen to the song or not.

FFXSoul91

I know all about that, it's just that this song is so explicit, the cover should not just have the parental advisory sticker, it should be the sticker

Don't take me seriously, It's my choice to listen to the song or not.

It's not as if it's the most explicit song in the world. Gaga arguably has raunchier tracks.

This. Xtina has covered many serious topics before and still does so I don't know why people are quick to judge her by 1 new song. I like the song and it's very addictive and currently keeps getting played for me :music:

As Xtina has stated herself, she is comfortable in her own skin and likes to add s-xual fun to her songs once in awhile. Below are the lyrics to Still Dirrty which basicly explain how she feels about it:

If I want to wear lingerie outside of my clothes

If I want to be erotic in my own videos

If I want to be provocative, well that ain't a sin

Maybe you're not comfortable in your own skin

Haters gonna hate and she don't care because she is who she is :nails:

I wonder why this thread is not like WAY more active considering she's got new music on the horizon. Is this a sign of another flop? :nails:

All I wanna do, is **** your body, woah oh oh oh oh oh oh oh.... :music:

• Mills locked this topic