question

Changes for Enigma Night 2?

2School4Cool

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mean Winchester

I hope she replaces You and I with something else (Gypsy or half-acoustic-studio of Marry The Night is strongly recommended), BDR with any ARTPOP song (which is Venus), also adding more songs would be awesome. (I bet she won’t do any of these for sure.:saladga:)

21 minutes ago, Danny Milk said:

She needs to get the bottom right quarter of the screen fixed so its in time with the rest of the screen.

OMG how annoying. I think it will just be a lot cleaner tonight as in hopefully the mic packs is sorted so it doesn’t fly out when she’s flipped and they sort out her mic because one broke. And little things like timing for bad romance and the start of aura and I hope that drum testing song is cut out when she starts to sing government hooker

edengowon

Something we haven't considered is a surprise song segment

Many artists have a song which changes every show and I think it's possible that one of the fan favourites (maybe TF since that segment could fit almost any Gaga song) will be changed to another song...

Just look at the rep tour's surprise song segment, I don't think anyone knew it was a surprise segment until after the first show

the artist formerly known as melancholia

VoldeLorde2

I think the wig needs to be more lavender like the anime character in the interludes. Not the first one, but the second one. Just so the show feels more cohesive. 

JoanneMonster
43 minutes ago, ILoveAGypsyLife said:

The first jazz and piano date is January 20th. Tonight is Enigma

And I agree with you, there probably won’t be any changes, I just remember her changing the BTWB wig after night one, and removing the bridge from paparazzi on artRAVE, so I’m just curious to see if something happens

She also shortened like half of the JWT songs on night 2

I See You

Whispering
20 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

She also shortened like half of the JWT songs on night 2

It was over several shows and 3 out of 22 is not half. 

The show was still two hours long. 

ARTPOPRS
1 hour ago, SCHEISSEMONTRE said:

Next year get over it 

Dude what’s up with your sas :selena: Loosen up. Let us have our desires.

giphy.gif

Luke78619

She said she’d do changes setlist wise to the JWT and nothing happened :green: 

although I do expect changes for the residency, changes for night 2 are severely low imo lol

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

latina twilight

No changes, I don't think so, but maybe some things might be a little more polished (choreo, hair, makeup, interludes...) since she's not that nervous anymore and there is not that big of a pressure this time.

Perhaps some minor adjustments just to make everything flow a little better.

But let's see!

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

Archived