💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga missed her chance to release music for Enigma.

Louvre

Featured Posts

She's completely or almost completely involved in what she does (meaning acting, writing music, creating visuals, choreography, etc.), You can't say that about a lot of popstars, to be honest. I think those monsters just need to learn how to be a little more patient, because it takes time to make art. And of course ENIGMA is just the beginning of something else.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sandrology

I'm pretty sure there will be at least 2 (stand-alone) Singles, if not an EP or Album that is connected to the residency of Enigma.

I could imagine Gaga and her Team didn't expect the Success of ASIB beeing that massive, that they decided to reschedule some releases to don't kill it's moment. She definitely recorded new music with bloodpop, boyznoise and sophie, the question is just when (or if ) we ever hear them. Gaga is completely shifting genre and persona with this new direction, this could negatively effect ASIB if it's done to tacky

ARTPOPRS
51 minutes ago, Boris2 said:

You don’t release new music when you have an album that’s currently slaying the charts. 

giphy.gif

Catnikko
1 hour ago, Borislshere said:

I honestly don’t want a new album era to start anytime soon. A greatest hits album with a few unreleased songs would’ve been cool for enigma 

idg this attitude, why would you not want a new album? :toofunny: 

Actual patient

Borislshere
1 minute ago, Unbeweavable said:

idg this attitude, why would you not want a new album? :toofunny: 

I just don't. ASIB was enough for me rn

Chuckles
1 hour ago, Louvre said:

But I was totally convinced she would release a single because Enigma is the start to a new era

who even said that?

smokeandhush
1 hour ago, Whispering said:

“Tons” of little monsters were delusional.

Releasing new music was never going to happen with the start of a Vegas show.

That will come later with the start of a new album era. 

So in 2021? 

well we're definitely not in ASIB or Joanne era anymore so what would you consider Vegas? I mean the residency has an entirely different theme and even a storyline, I'd like to think this is a new era.

theahsfan

I felt like I was just watching her past tours again. Nothing new about it. Just the same old. 

I would’ve felt better if she scattered a few new songs in the set list but she never does what her fans want or what’s right so.. 

Summer Boy

I kinda agree with you, I was not expecting her to release a song of course, that would be beyond delusional (that certain user here must be fuming rn :rip:) but after seeing the show I agree, something is missing. The show is great, but yeah something is missing, 16 songs (out of 21) that she sang were released from 2008 to 2011... a new single from LG6 (+ erase BDR, the David Bowie cover and add Hair Body Face, Heal Me and ARUTW) would have made the show perfect. 

But yeah, I don't want new music right now, Shallow has almost the Oscar in the bag, she can release new music in march 2019, that would be perfect! 

Summer Boy
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

I felt like I was just watching her past tours again. Nothing new about it. Just the same old. 

I would’ve felt better if she scattered a few new songs in the set list but she never does what her fans want or what’s right so.. 

Yeah, cause stealing the spotlight from Shallow, a potential Oscar winning song, is so much better. Like, just wait a few more months and you'll get the new music you're craving for; in the long run it's WAY better to have an Oscar for Shallow AND LG6 (even if it's coming in 2019). 

Ariana Grindr
3 hours ago, Eggsy said:

Sis an era means new music.. This is a Residency of her Accomplishments and Discography over the last ten years.. Even though ARTPOP got Snubbed. :reductive:

Please tell me this bitch performed AURA?!

Archived