💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ENIGMA Changes & Special Moments

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

Didn't the first Enigma/Petga speech have a few extra lines too? I thought so, but not sure

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JoanneMonster

Still need to watch videos from the third show, but for now this are the only moments I found for dec 31!

I See You

OMonster
12 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Still need to watch videos from the third show, but for now this are the only moments I found for dec 31!

I had no idea she also performed the 31st. 

Would love to see some clips... you'd think, with it being New Years Eve, she'd bring even more energy to the show. 

subtext / fantasy

Teal Ambition

She wore a different jacket during Shallow

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

On 12/29/2018 at 11:16 PM, JoanneMonster said:

lady-gaga-las-vegas-residency-enigma.jpg

I've created this thread to make a full list of all changes and special moments during ENIGMA show by show.

Reveal hidden contents

Someone tried to do this with the JWT but it never got finished, so I'm gonna do it with ENIGMA.

Please help by providing links and videos to special moments and changes in the show!

FULL LIST OF CHANGES AND SPECIAL MOMENTS

Hide contents

December 28, 2018: Her head microphone monitor was hanging out of the outfit during Just Dance and Poker Face. Part of her wig fell off during Beautiful Dirty Rich. She forgot some of the lyrics to The Edge of Glory. Katy Perry, Orlando Bloom, James Charles, Dave Grohlrp and Adam Lambert attended the show.

December 30, 2018: Celine Dion attended the show and You and I was dedicated to her. Smoke was added to the Paparazzi platform. Mechanic arms and hands were added to the dancers during Aura. Gaga took a jacket from the audience and wore it during Shallow.

December 31, 2018: Gaga did a countdown before the new year. CL attended the show.

Who the **** is CL?

GypsyVida
On 12/29/2018 at 4:41 PM, ARTPOPRS said:

When she said she would like to introduce... and then seconds later said her band. That was special because she knew I’d break my hip. 

lmaoo I thought it would be a new song when she said that. Then she said it and I was pressed :neyde:

Stream COWBOY CARTER

SharkmanthaC
26 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

She wore a different jacket during Shallow

Is this a jacket from a fan? I swear I saw some instagram stories with some people wearing this.

On December 31, I'm pretty sure the dancers didn't have the lobster claws. I wonder why they used them on the 30th and not other nights?

Here's the New Year Countdown. 

she/her/hers

JoanneMonster
36 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Is this a jacket from a fan? I swear I saw some instagram stories with some people wearing this.

On December 31, I'm pretty sure the dancers didn't have the lobster claws. I wonder why they used them on the 30th and not other nights?

Here's the New Year Countdown. 

I think I see a dancer wearing one

I See You

JoanneMonster
46 minutes ago, MKMK said:

Who the **** is CL?

I think is someone from K pop

I See You

StuckInMyMind

I thought by changes you meant parts of the show that will be changed in future like TMB 1.0 and 2.0

SharkmanthaC
8 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I think I see a dancer wearing one

They have robotic looking things on the sleeves of their jackets.  This is what they used December 30.

she/her/hers

JoanneMonster
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

They have robotic looking things on the sleeves of their jackets.  This is what they used December 30.

true! idk why they used it only for one show tho

I See You

Also the blue star hair clips she wore on the 30th

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Archived