💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

achievement

Rolling Stone: Gaga’s Stellar Vegas Debut

Runway

Featured Posts

Runway

There’s a short encore to properly conclude the show once Enigma departs. In an oversized march shirt that has her Bowie-inspired “Poker Face” lightning bolt cutting through a silhouette of her body, she sings one last song: “Shallow,” the runaway hit from A Star Is Born. The moment is a balm, and its one that makes sure the show’s time machine takes us right back to the present, reminding us how far she’s come and the many lives she’s lived after taking us on a tour of her own musical history. She performs “Shallow” as Ally Maine does towards the end of the film after becoming a full-fledged pop idol.

“They thought I was shallow, but this **** is deep as ****,” she exclaims before taking her spot behind the piano. While singing the verse Cooper’s Jackson Maine gruffly belts in the film, Gaga cracks for the first time, pausing to let tears flow before regaining her focus. She ends with a stern, stone-faced stare into the distance, one that she doesn’t break as the cheers flood around her. For a show that at first seemed like an excuse to remind us what Gaga is best at, it ended up becoming a show that confirms and begins her legacy.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-live-reviews/review-lady-gaga-las-vegas-residency-opening-night-773628/

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReWFgZtSIyvCJaPX5sgjS

Woolfsmck

Horrraaaay for Gaga

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

RAMROD

Gaga won, bitter "fans" planted by the Russians lost..., again. :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

monketsharona

She has the GP again (instead of a part of her fanbase)

Go Gaga slay the GP and mainstream radios with LG6 next ! 

Levine

Rave reviews, she won again.

Poor little flopsters who are criticing this tour non stop in the last hours. The real OGHs.

SharkmanthaC

The reviews of her show are great. Some of the fans may not have liked things, but every "professional" article I've seen today has been positive.

she/her/hers

giskardsb

This review is actually very detailed and discusses the flow and relationships between the narrative and the songs.  Everyone who is complaining should be required to read this review first to actually understand what she was trying to do.   That doesn't mean Gaga succeeded on every level of course, but every show and tour has it's misses as well as successes.   I mean people thinking that the TFM and BTW narratives were more cohesive are a bit delusional lol.   Her narratives have always had to deal with somehow fitting in songs that aren't exactly designed as a single concept album, so it's never going to be a perfect matchup.

Waiting for that concept album/ Broadway performance combination tbh.

link in OP seems broken, try this:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-live-reviews/review-lady-gaga-las-vegas-residency-opening-night-773628/

Archived