Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Those that were there 12/28

SharkmanthaC

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
27 minutes ago, warrentw said:

I never said I was going :/ my show isnt until October

Sorry, I misread your post in the thread about opening night.

she/her/hers

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SamanthaC said:

Sorry, I misread your post in the thread about opening night.

Ha no worried I wish I had of been there 

Teal Ambition
17 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

@SamanthaC I just wanted to tell you that you have become one of my favorite members here. :hug: Probably because we are both 30+ and are fairly new stans.:ladyhaha:

:stalkga:

Spoiler

I'm kidding :ladyhaha:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

@SamanthaC I sold my ticket to one of my friends last month cause she miss the JWT & Artrave. Also I didn’t go cause I wanted the 2 show package. :selena:

I’m going to the June 1 & 2 shows now.

She and my other friends who attended told me it was amazing. Her vocals were flawless per usual and all my favorite tracks were on the setlist. They also said the simulation went fast and before you know it was over. :spin:

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

Her concert was amazing, something I’ve never seen based off of other Vegas residencies, and wouldn’t hesitate on watching it again. Was it everything we needed? Yes! Was it what I was expecting? Yes and no. If you compare this to any other residency, it was amazing, revolutionary, and felt less of a concert, and more of a show. Comparing it to other Gaga shows, it felt like something was missing, you didn’t have that connection other “balls” would’ve made you feel, as this was a greatest hits show, and not a promotional arena/stadium tour. I loved it, Gaga gave her best vocals, some of our favorite songs, and an amazing production. Some of these songs may not be as iconic as other performances, but others, such as Scheiße, where. To sum it up, it’s what we needed from crazyGa, but not what we may have wanted/expected. I had a great time, and I’d watch it again if I could. And i hope you guys can agree, as this was NOT a terrible show, it was amazing, Vegas revolutionary, and she gave her best vocals.

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

papergangster
1 hour ago, Spock said:

Ohh how was the queueing? Did you have early entry? I have EE for the 30 and 31 and it seems like such a mess, I’m so scared 

It was such a mess omg! They literally kicked people out of the line for shoving. Right at 5 they let us start going one by one into the line. We played a slot machine right next to the line so they couldn’t move us since we were technically gambling. If you’re under 21 and standing by the line they card you and make you go wait somewhere else.

papergangster
1 hour ago, Glamourpuss said:

I'm so glad you had a great time. What do you think of it compared to her other shows? 

I def enjoyed it more than Joanne world tour. 

elijahfan

It was such an out of body experience for me :laughga: No video really quite captures how this felt.

It was a perfect mix of all the best stuff she’s ever done, music-wise but also visually. And it never freaking stops, it’s insane. I screamed and sang so much my voice had gone by the end of the show. It’s also pretty cool how she covers every corner of the venue: I was on the balcony, and she basically sang Paparazzi on that flying space-thingy right in front of me.

About the after-party, well... there was nothing Gaga about it. Had one drink, got bored and left after 30 minutes :oops: But it didn’t matter cause I’d already had the night of my life. And I also couldn’t imagine Gaga partying there :triggered:

SharkmanthaC
49 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

@SamanthaC I just wanted to tell you that you have become one of my favorite members here. :hug: Probably because we are both 30+ and are fairly new stans.:ladyhaha:

:runhug: I love this! Thank you!

13 minutes ago, KING said:

@SamanthaC I sold my ticket to one of my friends last month cause she miss the JWT & Artrave. Also I didn’t go cause I wanted the 2 show package. :selena:

I’m going to the June 1 & 2 shows now.

She and my other friends who attended told me it was amazing. Her vocals were flawless per usual and all my favorite tracks were on the setlist. They also said the simulation went fast and before you know it was over. :spin:

I need you as a friend! What a nice thing!

she/her/hers

Suspiria

What was the crowd like? Was there a lot of GP/non fans, and if so what did they think?

I feel like so many people will go expecting to see Ally and I don't know how they'll react to this lol.

23 minutes ago, papergangster said:

It was such a mess omg! They literally kicked people out of the line for shoving. Right at 5 they let us start going one by one into the line. We played a slot machine right next to the line so they couldn’t move us since we were technically gambling. If you’re under 21 and standing by the line they card you and make you go wait somewhere else.

Yay I’ll play some video poker before we go lol

1 hour ago, papergangster said:

Oh no :ohno: I’m so scared now. What time did you show up? Do people at least respect the order or is it a free for all once they open the line? I’m 24 so I should be fine haha

@elijahfan Gaga didnt show up then? I was really kicking myself for not going g

who will love me when the night is over

To be honest, it was a absolute BLAST. 

Highlights: DITD, Shallow, MR, Crazy Robot thing (still shook), Aura, You and I, super sick lighting, etc.

Oppurtunities: Story telling componet — give it a couple shows and it’ll be a slam dunk.

Things that we’re off: audience was VERY mixed. From cougars to LM to people that came solo. Audio was off for the first song. 

Reccomendations: definitely dress up it was a lot more fun with fellow guests, LG staff, and Park MGM staff because I dressed up. She spends most of her time on stage left, then on the piano. Those are PRIME SPOTS. Line up for GA starts at 5, doors open at 7! 

Most importantly have fun. It was WORTH IT!

fav song: lady haha — no floodz ft adele

elijahfan
26 minutes ago, Spock said:

@elijahfan Gaga didnt show up then? I was really kicking myself for not going g

I figured that if she actually showed up, she would be in some sort of VIP space I wouldn’t be allowed in, so I left fairly early, it was around midnight. Since there aren’t any picture of her there, I assume she didn’t show up indeed.

Archived