opinion

theahsfan's Pre-Enigma Statement

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

@theahsfan I'll help with your luggage sis. The cab is on the way. It was nice having you here. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

SpiritBunny

LMAO bye honey I'll miss all your delusional threads. xoxo don't let Gaga's donkey **** hit you in the ass too hard on the way out mama lmaoo xoxo. 

Spartacus

Let's not be rude to them about it.  If I'm correct they're a new fan and very inexperienced when it comes to Gaga.  Have they even met LateyGaga or SoonGa yet? :lolga:  Let's give them a break. :D

I do however think they owe some of us an apology.  Why?  Cuz I haven't forgotten their rudeness in threads.  It's one thing to state your opinion or wishes, but another thing to be rude while doing it (telling people that disagree to "shutup" etc). tumblr_phwvjgXRjc1xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

On 12/28/2018 at 6:29 AM, Acsnpdx8 said:

I'm just shook at the bombshell that @theahsfan is from the UK :trollga:

with the amount of tea she's spilling everywhere all the time ... i wouldn't be so surprised :ladyhaha:

((see what i did there:huntyga:))

Spoiler

comedy is my passion

be kind guys

I understand where you're coming from. You word it clearly and concisely and are in my opinion, reasonable... I just think you need to take a step back (most on this cult site need to) and enjoy it for what it is, because this 'obsession' (for lack of a better expression) isn't good for you, Gaga, or the relationship between her and us. Because Gaga is after all an icon in her 30's who knows who she is and will do what she wants to do, or at least I hope that's what she's doing and will continue doing cause that's made her who she is; that unique fire and talent in her (whether through acting in critically acclaimed films or creating virtual alter egos inspired by Bayonetta).

Ngl, sometimes I think she might do things for us which she personally might not feel she needed doing (I remember watching 5ft2 where she said she cannot take it to the extremes of GAGA again because she'd then feel as if there'd been no point to the Joanne era... only to then a couple of months later going full-out Gaga at Coachella, for example. Or the Joanne tour which didn't necessarily capture the feeling of Joanne era and album, but was more, whether you like it or not, a Greatest Hits + most Joanne songs tour) 

She will forever sing her 5+ year old hits (which I personally wouldn't mind her missing out on, like, does ANYONE actually want to see her to perform Just Dance again, does anyone actually listen to it to this day, correct me if I'm wrong cause idk I might be the odd one out here, I appreciate it for what it has been but lol it's v cringe imo). 

/end of ramble rant which probably doesn't make sense and completely off-tracked but which i'm not gonna delete cause it took me a while to write

be kind guys

Archived