opinion

theahsfan's Pre-Enigma Statement

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, doppelganger said:

And the meltdowns that are honestly killjoy for the rest of us who are just trying to enjoy the content Gaga’s putting out. 

Speculations are fun and all. But they’re simply that : speculation. 

OMG the tea, why is people always expecting something from Gaga like if they owned it??:saladga:

Please promis us that u are not going to make a retirement thread if she doesn't give us new music :saladga:

We are all happy and excited here so no negativity on this site please

thanku :bye:

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

FfFfFfFF

I aways knew you obsessing over new music since 2017 had a deeper cause and this post proves it: you are not content with the kind of music Gaga released post-ARTPOP.

Spartacus
1 hour ago, kevinsteve said:

But isn't a Dec. 28 release a #1 on lock for Gaga? Nobody is selling well right now, with a lead single couldn't she go #1 like reeaaaaaally easily?

Not necessarily.  Sales are notoriously low right after Christmas because people are recovering from gift buying. :laughga:  The gp usually isn't in a buying mood this time of year (and I'm talking sales in general - not just music sales).  Interscope only cares about making money and I can't see them releasing LG6's lead single at a time when people may snub it cuz they're broke. lol

I can't think of any major artist that has released a lead single only a few days after Christmas...? tumblr_phwvfcboZ31xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

PlanetChromatica

Stop expecting things from Gaga that she has never confirmed or announced, you're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

KatieJudasGaga4
10 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Let's just not act like we wouldn't want Gaga to drop a new single. Let's just not act like every single one of us was afraid of the residency just some months ago because "she'll be stuck there" and "we just had the JWT as a greatest hits". Let's not act like Gaga always gives us what we wants... she stopped teasing, she stopped giving away lyrics and stuff, she stopped delivering iconic moments thru twitter - and I'm obv not complaining, I'm just saying that we now have abs NO information of when she's gonna release so it's up to us to believe a single is coming or not.

I wasn't afraid of Gaga doing a residency, I was one of the few people who was so excited to already plan to go see her 5 seconds she announced it. The problem with this thread is that they want new music, even though we already did 2 months ago with ASIB. This person is being so ungrateful towards Gaga and saying that they will unstan if she doesn't release any new music. What a true little monster they are.

Infinity Wave
37 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I wasn't afraid of Gaga doing a residency, I was one of the few people who was so excited to already plan to go see her 5 seconds she announced it. The problem with this thread is that they want new music, even though we already did 2 months ago with ASIB. This person is being so ungrateful towards Gaga and saying that they will unstan if she doesn't release any new music. What a true little monster they are.

Yeah I know and I don't like that kind of statement either. 

I was just trying to show a little bit less of negativity since some people are just mocking him and I don't like it, he didn't do nothing wrong at the ens of the day.

Colourful

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Yeah I know and I don't like that kind of statement either. 

I was just trying to show a little bit less of negativity since some people are just mocking him and I don't like it, he didn't do nothing wrong at the ens of the day.

"BUT if it doesn't drop then I feel like I will literally RETIRE from being a Gaga stan- " :sure:

Kimblue
1 hour ago, Infinity Wave said:

Guys, I know this member has been doing these kind of threads for months now, but...

Let's just not act like we wouldn't want Gaga to drop a new single. Let's just not act like every single one of us was afraid of the residency just some months ago because "she'll be stuck there" and "we just had the JWT as a greatest hits". Let's not act like Gaga always gives us what we wants... she stopped teasing, she stopped giving away lyrics and stuff, she stopped delivering iconic moments thru twitter - and I'm obv not complaining, I'm just saying that we now have abs NO information of when she's gonna release so it's up to us to believe a single is coming or not.

And most importanlty, let's just not act like it wouldn't be a great time and opportunity and a great thing to us fans.

I personally don't think it's coming, because we all know Gaga. And that's why we all say "it's not coming", so don't make up excuses, just say "it's Gaga, she just won't drop it - and we're all okay with that"

@theahsfan I feel ya, but don't take this all as a win/loose situation. It's in fact a win win: Enigma is gonna be a crazy show, wheter she drops a song or not. And deep down in your heart you know, that everyone will be a little disappointed if she doesn't drop a single, even those who say they won't be cuz nothing's coming!

It’s deranged to literally invent scenarios in your head that nobody said anything about. Don’t feel sorry for him he brought all this criticism coming his way on his own.

keith ink

Sis your delusional ass is getting dragged and IM LIVING :ladyhaha:

Lowkey wishing the setlist consists mainly of ASIB and Joanne tracks just to piss your annoying ass off :bye:

ARTPOPRS

I was feeling this thread until the slight Joanne and ASIB slander. MR and Shallow are both hits regardless of how pop they are and how they were promoted. 

Archived