Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

theahsfan's Pre-Enigma Statement

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan
1 minute ago, TranquilityBase said:

Of course I want Joanne and ASIB. I don't think Gaga ever intended this show to just be hits. We already have that instagram video of her doing Aura.

then why would it be so hard for her to drop a new song? Honestly I will melt the ice caps tomorrow if she doesn't release anything omg I will be so UPSET

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
theahsfan
1 minute ago, Sugden said:

Idk if you're trolling or not, but she is gonna release new music in 2019 anyways

calm tf down girl :poot:

I wish I could say I was trolling

Spartacus

Shania started her residency like 15 years after her last studio album.  Did Mariah or Céline or Cher or Elton have new music for their opening nights?

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Rat Boy
8 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

where did you assume I was from?:emma:

Clearly not Earth - sounds like your living on another planet/dimension! 

Jks luv ya :vegas:

"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

where did you assume I was from?:emma:

Idk I guess I never thought about it but I've been interacting/following you for a bit and I was shook to discover you're a Brit. (Us Trumpites think everyone is American :ladyhaha:)

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Shania started her residency like 15 years after her last studio album.  Did Mariah or Céline or Cher or Elton have new music for their opening nights?

Well that's a completely different situation then

I'm just saying it would be annoying, to me at least. if she performs just all old songs and doesn't release anything new 

For Christ's sake. Entitled much? 

I agree, new music would be awesome, but we know for a fact that a new album is coming un 2019. If you can bear to wait a few months with the soundtrack and new performances in the meantime, then "retire", what do you want us to say?

Spartacus
1 minute ago, theahsfan said:

Well that's a completely different situation then

I'm just saying it would be annoying, to me at least. if she performs just all old songs and doesn't release anything new 

But you're not even gonna be in attendance, nor will there be an official Live stream... what songs she performs isn't gonna affect you in any way. :laughga:

And what's new music anyway?  A song for us to bop to for two weeks before growing tired of it and wanting more new music?  Like 'The Cure?'  lol

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

But you're not even gonna be in attendance, nor will there be an official Live stream... what songs she performs isn't gonna affect you in any way. :laughga:

And what's new music anyway?  A song for us to bop to for two weeks before growing tired of it and wanting more new music?  Like 'The Cure?'  lol

A lead single which we know will lead up to an album

doppelganger

Jeezus.  She’ll release her next album/single when it’s supposed to be released whether it’s March or September 2019 or whenever. I’m sure everything’s already planned out. Just enjoy the show because  it’s a great time to be a Gaga fan this year.  

What’s annoying to some of us here is the unnecessary exoectations held against Gaga over things that she hasn’t even announced. And the meltdowns that are honestly killjoy for the rest of us who are just trying to enjoy the content Gaga’s putting out. 

Speculations are fun and all. But they’re simply that : speculation. 

Spartacus
13 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

A lead single which we know will lead up to an album

There is no way Interscope is gonna release LG6's lead single right after Christmas and during a show where only those attending will be able to hear the single.  'The Cure' was released during Coachella with 100k in attendance and countless other watching via professional Live stream.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived