šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

ENIGMA Opening Night

dit

Featured Posts

Gagadonna
16 minutes ago, GABEL said:

I believe Bey andĀ Madonna are the only pop girls who remix their songs and make big changes on choreos? maybe I'm wrong
anyway I hope she can perform her old hits in a different way, but it's clearly not a problem for most people in her show who didn't watch her do the same thingsĀ  10000x times:huntyga:(maybe it has something to do with her collaborating with the same team all these years)

Katy and Britney do that too.Ā 

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

I really hope her and Katy hanged out after the show. I mean, Katy loves Gaga so much :selena:Ā Even after that Kesha convo, Katy still showed up on the first show :selena:Ā I'm kinda sad Gaga doesn't interact with her more (at least publicly).

Vitleysingur
8 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Am I the only one wondering why she sang Bradley's part in Shallow but she never sings Beyonce's part in TelephoneĀ :huntyga:

RACISM:laughga:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

Gagadonna
7 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Am I the only one wondering why she sang Bradley's part in Shallow but she never sings Beyonce's part in TelephoneĀ :huntyga:

yes you areĀ :vegas:

I think of Enigma as a developingĀ character, she just hasĀ born! she may get some upgrades as time passes by.

Gagadonna

I accidentally turned the notifications on for this post, how can I undo that? I don't know where I clicked

9 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

I think there was a very rare time she did sung it, maybe I'm wrong and I'm mixing things upĀ with that time she sang Colby O Donis's Just Dance part

PerfectCure
12 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I really hope her and Katy hanged out after the show. I mean, Katy loves Gaga so much :selena:Ā Even after that Kesha convo, Katy still showed up on the first show :selena:Ā I'm kinda sad Gaga doesn't interact with her more (at least publicly).

Same, it seems like Katy really wants to be friends with GagaĀ :kara:Ā Itā€™s like sheā€™s a fan of herĀ and thatā€™s so sweet I guessĀ :selena:

crisTEAne

i watched a bunch of videos,Ā and i like them,Ā but the show didĀ seem like a collage of well-known gaga motifs (e.g., thematic, narrative, choreographic, visual), which i didn't mind, it felt nostalgic to me. but then why did they say the show will revolutionize vegas? it's like the intel/bowie fiasco all over again. hologram, huh? :selena:Ā 

BUT, and this is a big fat but...

i'm just incredibly sad that the narrative of the show is very unpolished and that they chose for that giant, self-reflexive meta-statement on her carrer a cheap-ass, childish,Ā [insert more heavy cursing here] anime or robot or whatever the **** that is. :messga:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Lord Temptation
24 minutes ago, T E A said:

i watched a bunch of videos,Ā and i like them,Ā but the show didĀ seem like a collage of well-known gaga motifs (e.g., thematic, narrative, choreographic, visual), which i didn't mind, it felt nostalgic to me. but then why did they say the show will revolutionize vegas? it's like the intel/bowie fiasco all over again. hologram, huh? :selena:Ā 

BUT, and this is a big fat but...

i'm just incredibly sad that the narrative of the show is very unpolished and that they chose for that giant, self-reflexive meta-statement on her carrer a cheap-ass, childish,Ā [insert more heavy cursing here] anime or robot or whatever the **** that is. :messga:

Agree the hype is probably what killed it for me too. Luckily i havenā€™t seen it in full yet :messga:so i canā€™t be disappointedĀ :messga:

RileyMint

A lot of potential here (vocals),Ā but have to agree with what many have pointed out about ill-fitting costumes and a messy story concept. Something didnā€™t feel genuine tonight, even her speaches sounded so rehearsed.Ā Itā€™s opening night and I canā€™t waiy to see how the show evolves and improves.Ā 

Where is the future technology though? Because 2004 video game graphics is not techy or futuristic. Kinda ironic.Ā 

Ok, I will write my full review.

The stage: I actually really liked the stage because it fits well for theatre shows... I didn't expect her to do jwt level of your... The only thing that I kinda miss is maybe some elevators and more props... The storyline screams props...

Visuals(lights, effects...etc): I can't really judge this that much because you need to be there to see the full thing in action, but from parts, I can see I love this too.

Interludes/storyline: I LOVED the storyline... It needs time for sure to feel natural but I loved it... I understand that some of you find it cringe and silly but that the point of it... It heavily based on bayoneta and Japan is a animes about super girls... Bayoneta is batshit crazy and over the top and those animes are cute, cringe and silly... And when I saw that it video she posted I expected it to be like this... Full Blown anime/bayoneta cringing and fun...

As for the visuals for the storyline, I like it I just wish that there were more scenes... Like maybe some different scenarios or something... It felt a little bit empty with her just being in that space scenario... And I also wish that the storyline was longer... Like introduce some kind of villain or something l, it would be amazing... But I get it there is simply not enough time for it. Idk if there is a rule of how long the show can be.

Costumes: I liked most of the costumes... That purple one can go...Ā 

Wigs: I actually love the wigs but it only needs a little bit of shaping for it to be perfect...

Setlist: this is the only thing that I truly dislike... First of all the piano part needs to go... I know that she does it for her every your/residency... But it totally kills the vibe of the show and it needs to go...and shallow... I love that song but it does not fit. Now so many good songs were snubbed(JW, venus, mtn and many more) there was no need for so many the fame songs... I loved them but make space for the other ones... Also, some of her old hits need to go. Telephone, poker face...

Opening: I liked the opening but it needed a little bit more for it to be perfect, and I didn't like that there is no opening interlude... I don't like how petga just says the show is about to start, enjoy it... Needs more. Maybe an explanation why is she in simulationĀ 

Performances(things happening on stage): I loved his she performed. Vocals, chore, energy all of it... I loved that big robot monster it feels like Japanese underground shows... The ones where robots fight and all... The whole show feels like one bog underground performance and I love it... But it needs more props... Because this screams props.

Overall I loved it and it feels fresh and new for Vegas show... You don't see any other girl giving you this much energy, theatre, craziness, and wownes.

I would give it 8+ (not 9 or 10 because some things need a little bit of polishing... Maybe as the time goes it will be 9 or even a 19)

And the last thing...for those little hatters that hate on everything... At this point what are you doing here... Maybe its time to find someone else to stan for... Because you come off as being just annoyingĀ 

THE END

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

ForĀ HD Videos,Ā please watch this channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwTI6Rz9r6Yh5H9xkM3ZV7Q

It has most videos (still uploading) with full interludes. The storyline and the setlist makes more sense when you watch it in full.Ā 

Note: Haters should rewatch these instead of judging with potato quality livestreams. The vocals and productions are killer and the choreo is on point. Thank you for coming to my TED talk.Ā :vegas:

Archived