💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Meeting Fans Backstage (ENIGMA Rehearsals)

DitaDolla

Featured Posts

2School4Cool

Sheï»żÂ looks so happy aw! Knowing her she’s probably just as excited, if not moreï»żÂ excited, to share this show with us as we are to see it (in person or not)ï»żï»żï»ż

See The Best In Everyone

Yeah this is something for the Japanese release of ASIB. I can see the logo it says “ケăƒȘ侀” “Ally” 

maybe a gift from Japanes fans? Event for ASIB Japan? No idea. But cute! Or should I say かわいい ?

DitaDolla
7 hours ago, munty hunty said:

Hope she played Frankensteined for them :huntyga:

She rehearsed the piano and jazz show bc she doesn't want to spoil N E thing:huntyga:

Haroon

Now these backstage fan pictures are more like it :giveup: It reminds me of the ARTPOP era because of the colours and styling too :flutter:

Schizophonic

there is something on twitter going around, fans said sth about 3 new songs... is there any source to that or just random rumour?

DitaDolla
31 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

there is something on twitter going around, fans said sth about 3 new songs... is there any source to that or just random rumour?

let's say that frankensteined is shook

Woolfsmck
On 12/26/2018 at 1:30 PM, Notthebling said:

ENIGMA IS A JAPANESE ANIME OR WHAT

I think she is giving some love back to her Japanear fan base.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Letmelivemylife

She will forever be Mama Monster just as we'll always be her Little Monsters. We're bonded for life ♄

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Archived