💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

A Star Is Born Soundtrack returns to #1 in Canada!

KatieJudasGaga4

Featured Posts

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, Evolve said:

Her best album since BTW slaying as it should:tony:

OMG ....are you serious ? btw is her worst album when considering production 

35 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

According to you, always so negative 👎 and putting everything down. 

BTW is one of her best albums, YES! It saved lives, even if you find that hard to believe, the album started a chain of LGBT anthems and helped the acceptance of people like us in society... so Pause and Think before hitting the send button again with rudeness 

8PxB.gif

Hottie Detector

Nikolai Barrow
47 minutes ago, Ashtosh said:

I dunno about production wise. But writing wise it's one of her strongest and most creative projects

ANTI WP
3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

According to you, always so negative 👎 and putting everything down

BTW is one of her best albums, YES! It saved lives, even if you find that hard to believe, the album started a chain of LGBT anthems and helped the acceptance of people like us in society... so Pause and Think before hitting the send button again with rudeness 

8PxB.gif

what negativity did i spread ?? ..... i am not rude .... may be the way i write its seems .... i dont know what i put everything down... you always tell i am negative mind ... please read what i said before quotting me ..... i talked about its production ..... i never denied its love or writting or impact it made..... if you think i am a negative person ..please put me in your ignored users ......have a great day 

ANTI WP
1 hour ago, Nikolai Barrow said:

I dunno about production wise. But writing wise it's one of her strongest and most creative projects

agreed :worship2:

Archived