💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Zayn’s new album debuted at 61 on BB 200 album chart

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, gag said:

Zayn’s made it clear he has no intention of performing at award shows, giving interviews, visiting radio stations, tour or any sort of promo other than posting on social media. The label only can do so much if the artist is unwilling to promote at all.

It’s fine if he wants to become a lower key artist who only releases music and nothing else (lord knows he’s made millions from 1D already), and this is the result of that.

2 hours ago, Crystalline said:

It’s not really that. He himself simply doesn’t care anymore and is letting his career die by not performing, giving interviews or doing anything to even let people know he has an album out.

This is sad since he had a somewhat promising future :rip: 

But why? Can  you guys link the video/interview where he says this? I'm interested to know what made him choose this road...:oprah:

10 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

But why? Can  you guys link the video/interview where he says this? I'm interested to know what made him choose this road...:oprah:

He mentioned that his anxiety is the reasons he is like this...

hmmm

4 minutes ago, Dancin said:

He mentioned that his anxiety is the reasons he is like this...

Oh, anxiety, damn!

But how did he manage during 1D times?

Any song on this album dealing with this topic?

24 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

Oh, anxiety, damn!

But how did he manage during 1D times?

Any song on this album dealing with this topic?

The curse of anxiety is that when you are with people that you are comfortable with, they give you the strength to be free from the anxiety but then when you are alone, she’s crawling back again :( 

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

8 minutes ago, River said:

The curse of anxiety is that when you are with people that you are comfortable with, they give you the strength to be free from the anxiety but then when you are alone, she’s crawling back again :( 

Its weird because (quoting Zayn) he "never made a single friend while in 1D". 

hmmm

8 minutes ago, Dancin said:

Its weird because (quoting Zayn) he "never made a single friend while in 1D". 

It’s not really about friendship but more about comfort, like a group is more powerful than 1 person, so like when you go out with a classmate, you’re not a friend of all of them, but you feel less shy and less scared of the world because they holds your back in some sense

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Antichrist
7 hours ago, Crystalline said:

It’s not really that. He himself simply doesn’t care anymore and is letting his career die by not performing, giving interviews or doing anything to even let people know he has an album out.

This is sad since he had a somewhat promising future :rip: 

a promising future in your eyes might not be the same as the one he wants sis

showbiz isn't for anyone, not sure why it's such a sad thing if he wants to get out of it & just low-key release music.

RAMROD

Jeezum pees, tun up de ting, man! :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived