binoftrash

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
binoftrash
42 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

SWEETIE YOU CAN'T JUST CREATE YOUR OWN RUMOR 

i didnt know what to use as the tag, didnt think anyone would care...

Monster7

Do you really think there won't be ANY ASIB songs? :ladyhaha:

Sure: Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Aura, Shallow

High chance: Lovegame, Paparazzi, Telephone, Alejandro, Judas, The Edge of Glory, You and I, ScheiBe, Applause, Million Reasons, Always Remember Us This Way

I'm sure there will be at least one more song from TFM (Monster/Dance in The Dark), from BTW (Bloody Mary/Marry The Night), two from ARTPOP (Venus/Sexxx Dreams/ARTPOP), one from Joanne (John Wayne/A-yo), one POP song from ASIB (Heal Me/WDYDT/HBF)

23 songs, and if we have a miracle, a new song in the middle of the final act

monketsharona
30 minutes ago, Monster7 said:

Do you really think there won't be ANY ASIB songs? :ladyhaha:

Sure: Poker Face, Just Dance, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Aura, Shallow

High chance: Lovegame, Paparazzi, Telephone, Alejandro, Judas, The Edge of Glory, You and I, ScheiBe, Applause, Million Reasons, Always Remember Us This Way

I'm sure there will be at least one more song from TFM (Monster/Dance in The Dark), from BTW (Bloody Mary/Marry The Night), two from ARTPOP (Venus/Sexxx Dreams/ARTPOP), one from Joanne (John Wayne/A-yo), one POP song from ASIB (Heal Me/WDYDT/HBF)

23 songs, and if we have a miracle, a new song in the middle of the final act

I would put Paparazzi, Telephone, Alejandro, Applause, Million Reasons and The Edge of Glory as sure tbh

Ladey Gaygay
7 hours ago, ActSleezy said:

Like 15 mins ago i grabbed my notebook and literally hid under my covers with my phone light and pen and wrote like a maniac and wrote down all my predictions and fan made set list in a span of 20-25 mins. so im deciding to share with all y'all reading this and i hope you enjoy bc i just want positive replys lol. here you go

ENIGMA PREDICTIONS AND Setlist

-same size stage as Monster Ball and artRAVE

-you and i, aura, judas and maybe swine, are rumored and confirmed. and also gagas main hits such as: Bad Romance, Poker Face, Born This Way, Applause. 

LADY GAGA ENIGMA SET LIST

Level 1:

1) Vegas Intro/Aura

2) Poker Face

3) Dance In The Dark

4) Just Dance

Level 2: Interlude prey

5) Bloody Mary

6) Judas

7) Alejandro

Level 3: Interlude XXX

8) Dancin' In Circles

9) Sexxx Dreams

10) MONStER (shortend)

11) Venus

12) Love Game (ik your probobly like wtf why is love game here) (you'll understand why later)

13) SHICD

Level 4: Interlude RAVE

14) SWINE :vegas:

15) Teeth :wtfga:

16) Heavy Metal Lover

17) Donatella

18) Applause

Level 5: Interlude Toned Down:excuseu:

19) The Edge of Glory

20) Speechless 

21) You and I

Level 6: La Fin?:oops:

22) Paparazzi

23) Born This Way

24) Bad Romance

25) LG6 Lead Single:what:

does seem a bit big but we'll see

xoxo, Act Sleezy <3 

No The Queen,Government Hooker,Money Honey?:wtfga:

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

TheAlienatedNYC

nice set but i don't think she'll sing bloody mary again... i think she knows it's time to remember other old songs that didn't have a second chance on tours like Paper Gangsta, Dance In the Dark and Heavy Metal Lover
Monster, Teeth, Sexxx Dreams and Venus had already their 'flashback' time at Roseland/Coachella show series, but since it's not a tour she might consider them.

by the way what i'm really interested in is to see her perform some songs for the first time in tour, like Starstruck and I Like It Rough. Summerboy, Again Again and Hey Girl would be dreaming too much, but would be a great surprise.

Archived