ACT2

Featured Posts

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloody hooker
7 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

Ok but I need that green hat:deadbanana:

I want the baseball cap and Enigma hoodie.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

ChicaSkas

IMGUR no longer works on GagaDaily

use FLICKER 

flickr.com

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

thatfoxyfeeling

Terrible but expected, she must only get a small % cause she really doesn’t care about her merch. I remember when I got given a bubble gun at artrave. :rip: 

VOLANTIS
12 hours ago, Miracle said:

It's the merch.

I can't believe people are meltdowning over pieces of fabric

I mean she has served us before. It's not like we're stanning a queen who has only been wearing hoodies and open toe sandals for the past 10 years to perform. So we're likely to expect a serve with everything. Oh well. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Maybe this is for the week before the show if people already arrived in Vegas ? And then on opening night she’ll switch it up ? Maybe she doesn’t want to spoil the show with her merch yet had to release some so they wouldn’t lose a week worth of merch money ?

Wishful thinking but maybe this will all go on the clearance rack on December 28 and be replaced by exciting stuff linked to the actual show

tylertremallose
On 12/23/2018 at 2:13 PM, SaamuelTaaner said:

It does fit the promo photos vibe but I sorta hope there’s more than this tbh. That still doesn’t mean I’m not going to order that blue hoodie and the yellow shirt 😂

britney and cher will have merch in that store too so gaga cant have too much lol

Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa

To all of you who agree with me that the merch for the tour is terrible, I'll see you at the checkout lane with all your merch 

When I saw you for the very first time Looked like Fred Astaire, drinking your red wine

Archived