💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Merch!

ACT2

Featured Posts

I'm sorry to say this .. But this is a money robbery

I would believe this if it's coming from a basic artist but not from the queen of FASHION .

That's why i keep saying that there's something wrong with gaga's team

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Henri Bardot

Inb4 fruit of the loom mess from Coachella :messga:

I wouldn't pay 60-80 dollars for that. 

I mean JWT merch had cool stuff (the piano fanart tee was cute). 

But this? IDK girl

pooiota

SwissMonster
2 hours ago, nikola said:

The only thing that bothers me is that all of you attack gaga like she made them herself...

Nobody is attacking Gaga :laughga: I kind of think it’s cute that her merch is a mess... Idk its funny... And also let people have their opinion

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Schwerk

Guess my 9 year tradition of buying a shirt at every show ends here. 

Its giving me major 'Shore Store' vibes and sadly most stuff in there looks better.

The designs i see lack any form of creativity which is very disappointing for an artist who's so creative and expressive. Bold letters on the sleeves? Really? 

She may not have designed this, but it doesn't reflect her as an artist in any way. Hopefully the quality is better than the Joanne merch for those who do want to buy a shirt, cause those were paper thin.

Apparently they just don't care anymore which is a shame. 

And no, I'm not just saying this and then going off buying a bunch. I genuinely think what I see here is overpriced unimaginative stuff.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RAMROD

What?!! Are these legit?! Where is that sold at? Walmart? :lmao:

C'mon Gaga, you can do better! What are these cheap looking things?!! :triggered:

Not even one tees with exclusive ENIGMA photoshoots?! Really?!! :triggered:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
12 minutes ago, dynamite said:

So basic :/

Are you sure this ain't for Taylor Swift 

:trollga:

Gurl please, at least Swift tried it and does have better merch for REPUTATION Tour :triggered:

Gaga need to step her pussay up in this merch game, where are those energy she had for merch during TFM-BTW era goes?!! 

RAMROD
5 hours ago, nikola said:

It's ugly... But I mean, if you don't like it don't buy it if you like it then buy it...its simple... 

You clearly don't get it, Gaga need to give the value for money to merchs cos fans actually want to buy it, because it is collectible item that reminds one with their day of attending the show, but not with these kind of designs. Tour merch or residency merch supposed to be one of a kind, something you can find easy elsewhere. Not these basic design you can make anywhere outside the shop. If she wanted a huge fonts on tees, at least she can try embroidery, like some of those polo sports stuffs to make it less over the counter feel, than just a print. And then she can justify selling those hoodie for $100ish and fans will likely not mind much to pay cos it looked well made. 

SharkmanthaC

For such a large residency this seems like a very small selection of merchandise. I think there will be more by or on Friday. 

she/her/hers

RAMROD
56 minutes ago, Illuminati Freak said:

I low key want that neon beanie for the gym. Will they sell this stuff online as well?

tumblr_pk850cgYvn1vz3i63o1_400.jpg

:poot:

:poot:

Archived