Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Enigma Merch!

ACT2

Featured Posts

Luzaleja

I guess (and hope :huntyga:) that they released this basic merch because it's Vegas and they will get every cent possible out of this residency. Then, when the show actually starts, better merch will come out, maybe with pictures of the interludes or other stuff related to the actual show that they don't want out yet.

I mean, some of this stuff is not unwearable. But it's all very boring and uncreative :cryga: not enigmatic :ladyhaha: And still very expensive. I'd probably get the green beanie only.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like... there are so many emerging graphic designers/graphic design and computer arts students who could, like, blow everybody else's merch out of the water. And yet...

3 points in and ready for more

Illuminati Freak

This stuff is aimed at the casual concert goer and loads of tourists who will be going to the show. They will buy this sh*t up in droves. It's not aimed for her hardcore fan base. I'm sure more fun better stuff will be added later. It's not even opening night yet. They will probably add more merchandise closer to the show so don't get you titties in a uproar just yet . 

SwissMonster

They already take our money so that we are poor and now they also make us look poor. I love it :vegas: And am I buying it anyways? Definitely  :vegas:

Yas Mama!

Also (I am not sure) but I can imagine it was Park MGM coordinating the merch, logo, etc... So I wouldn’t give the fault to Gaga‘s team directly...

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Miracle
54 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

So where is this supposed BTWBall realness someone promised? :oprah:

It's the merch.

I can't believe people are meltdowning over pieces of fabric

automatic

i'll lowkey buy that black hoodie because it looks alright from what i can see

but for the rest of the stuff... . :awkney:

mister max

Omg can we wait for the official pics :air: like for all we know there could be a crazy print on the back of the hoodies with just "Lady Gaga" on the front of it :air: postpone your meltdowns until after we see it in full olease thank you

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

The only thing that bothers me is that all of you attack gaga like she made them herself...

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Reality

Yeah...This isn't really appealing at all. I mean, the JWT merch was fine in my opinion, but to basic copy + paste, except using the Enigma logo, feels kind of lazy to me. I'll have to see more merch and more photos to get a better idea of what the entire line looks like, but right now it's not doing anything for me. 

🃏🖤👹

Original Diva

I cant believe that some of yall would even think that this is fake.. It looks ugly and cheap, of course its real!

excuse me no

Luna Lovegood

whew chile my heart just dropped 

luna’s advocate

skaxboy
1 hour ago, Kimblue said:

Do they sell different merch at the venue?  I can’t remember from my Britney show.

I went to Gwen’s show at Planet Hollywood and they had a store in the mall with merch. But there were a few t-shirts and bags that were only available inside the venue. Maybe there will be exclusive venue only merch for this as well

Archived