💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga recording vocals for "Cannabis" song, fans singing in background

paul

Featured Posts

Hypocrateen

Great more ignorant fans bad mouthing cannabis again... :nails: I hope she loses these kinds of fans with ARTPOP... There's wikipedia for research for ducks sake...

Couldn't agree more.

Truth tea :golfclap:

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great more ignorant fans bad mouthing cannabis again... :nails: I hope she loses these kinds of fans with ARTPOP... There's wikipedia for research for ducks sake...

We need to pray for their ignorant souls. Brainwashed by government propaganda. It's a SHAME.

Illuminati Freak

Alcohol & cigarettes are far worse, they kill people everyday. Alcohol is obnoxious and turns people into complete asshole's a lot of the time. People don't get in cars and kill people on weed. People on weed don't start fights with people in bars or on the street either like alcoholics. Weed is legal for those who have a card to buy for medicinal purposes almost everywhere. If it was so bad for you the government wouldn't allow it for this purpose to begin with. Being Canadian weed is vastly and widely grown and available in our country. It's been like that for years & years, we are notorious for the amazing and potent strains of weed grown here in Canada. There is even discussion that our government is debating back and forth whether to make it legal. It's just not a big deal like some of you are making it out to be. It's a herb a plant with many healing properties. Not to mention the many other uses cannabis has. Weed makes people relaxed and chilled out, educate yourself a bit more about it before passing flippant judgements on people who do smoke or use it.

MOLLY CYRUS

YES! Even though she'll make the song have double meaning so we won't really know if she's singing about pot or taylor :laughga:

I don't see the big deal. She said BTW was a cannabis song, a gateway to the rest of the album.

Shes always used d--gs in her career for inspiration, its just now shes being more public with it.

Spanish Eyes

Me too :laughga:

pot pot pot,yum yum yum,All day day ( Of gloryyyyy )

:laughga:

Me three, girl. I'm ready for some weedGa. :laughga:

toanythingtaboo

Go listen to the Beatles, y'all.

It's perfectly possible to write songs about d--gs without it being explicit or even obvious.

Archived