๐ŸŽƒ Spotify Playlist ๐ŸŽƒ

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

charts

Charts and awards discussion - the untouchable title

Lazz Monster
2 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

Why do you care that much about iTunes ? :rip:ย ๏ปฟ

We all do, you don't?ย :duck:

We're far from the Shallow now

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mana Mahad
Just now, Lazz Monster said:

We all do, you don't?ย :duck:

It's a dead platform

All is aboutย streaming nowย 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

It's a dead platform

All is aboutย streaming nowย 

Nope it's not, and iTunes is still more profitable for labels/artists than streaming will ever be, even now that hit songs only sell 500k pure

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zaskar
15 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

They were really undercertified or not certified at all...ย :air:ย For example:

Tik Tok was only 5xPlatinum (8xPlatinum now)

Take It Off was platinum (3xPlatinum now)

Blow wasn't certified (4xPlatinum now)

ย 

Kesha has 35,5M singles certified units now, more than Ariana Grande, Adele and Nicki Minajย :worship2:

Wait, so how much total certificates Animal + Cannibal era has now? ๐Ÿค”

Animal- 3x Plat

Cannibal- 1x plat

Tik Tok- 8x plat

Blahยณ- 2x plat

Your Love is My Drug- 4x plat

Take it Off- 3x plat

We Are Who We Are- 5x plat

Blow-ย  4x plat

Sleazy- Gold

Dinosaur- Gold

That's like....31x plat

Like 31 Million US sales alone from an eraย :eww:

Sam Gamgee is GAY for Master Frodo!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bloody grammys
19 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Album back to #1 in Canada.ย 

Already reclaimed 6 #1s today

ย 

Album: A Star Is Born Soundtrack

iTunes:
#1 Canada (+8)
#1 Denmark (+1)
#1 France (+1)
#1 Luxembourg (+3)
#1 Sweden (+2)
#1 Switzerland (+3)

And now it's xmas so that means more salesย :giveup:

Get those well deserved coints queen of oscarsย :giveup:

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LittleMichael
6 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

Why do you care that much about iTunes ? :rip:ย 

What else should we track all day long?

RHONJ-stupidbitch.gif

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bloody grammys
15 minutes ago, Mana Mahad said:

It's a dead platform

All is aboutย streaming nowย 

No, even if sales have declined they're still meaningful towards charts.

Edit: Also around 40% of Shallow's on-demand units are pure which means iTunes.

on-demand units: ~1,063,000

pure units: ~422,000

tenor.gif?itemid=10353356

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bloody grammys
12 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

Shallow has passed MR's points on iTunes WW

In 85 days

The true signature ballad won

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu
17 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

The true signature ballad won

what a shame shallow is not a ballad but anyway, it's better than MR for sure

before there was love there was silence

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

Any interesting releases this friday/tomorrow/tonight?? no right?

before there was love there was silence

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slovakialop
44 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

They were really undercertified or not certified at all...ย :air:ย For example:

Tik Tok was only 5xPlatinum (8xPlatinum now)

Take It Off was platinum (3xPlatinum now)

Blow wasn't certified (4xPlatinum now)

ย 

Kesha has 35,5M singles certified units now, more than Ariana Grande, Adele and Nicki Minajย :worship2:

Wait...Blow 4xPlatinum? Like Applause?

What the hell?ย :oprah:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slovakialop
40 minutes ago, LittleMichael said:

Most successful Gaga's album on iTunes WW (since March 2011)

ย 

#66 ARTPOPย  ย 4,4M points

#121 The Fame Monsterย  ย  2,8M points

#144 Born This Wayย  ย  2,6M points

#294 Joanneย  ย  1,4M points

#295 A Star Is Bornย  ย  1,4M points

ย 

How in the world does ARTPOP almost double Bon This Way's points?ย :oprah:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic
22 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

Wait, so how much total certificates Animal + Cannibal era has now? ๐Ÿค”

Animal- 3x Plat

Cannibal- 1x plat

Tik Tok- 8x plat

Blahยณ- 2x plat

Your Love is My Drug- 4x plat

Take it Off- 3x plat

We Are Who We Are- 5x plat

Blow-ย  4x plat

Sleazy- Gold

Dinosaur- Gold

That's like....31x plat

Like 31 Million US sales alone from an eraย :eww:

Bad Romance - 11x Platinum
Poker Face - 10x Platinum
Just Dance - 8x Platinum
Paparazzi - 4x Platinum
Telephone - 3x Platinum
LoveGame - 3x Platinum
Alejandro - 2x Platinum
Eh Eh - Gold
Beautiful Dirty Rich - Gold
Starstruck - Gold

42,5M certified units from one era. :diane:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

I didn't knew Kesha released an 8-track EP as a complement to her debut album :rip:ย Gaga ha impact. Couldn't her and Lana at least change the number :ladyhaha:

before there was love there was silence

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slovakialop
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Bad Romance - 11x Platinum
Poker Face - 10x Platinum
Just Dance - 8x Platinum
Paparazzi - 4x Platinum
Telephone - 3x Platinum
LoveGame - 3x Platinum
Alejandro - 2x Platinum
Eh Eh - Gold
Beautiful Dirty Rich - Gold
Starstruck - Gold

42,5M certified units from one era. :diane:

Technically they are different 2 eras, so...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...