New Music For Vegas

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AStarIsBorn21
44 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

There might be new music performed but I don't see it being released properly yet

Please no. I’m tired of her doing that. :triggered: Thankfully she released The Cure. 

What would happen if she announced the lead single opening night just to hype us up and release it on New Years, now THAT would be an amazing start of the year! We'd have the Reputation tour to watch and new music to listen to! :firega:

adamsenigma

Also, let's not forget that she featured on BloodPop's album that was supposed to come out this year.

Max Vandeburg

Okay, I'm really worried about the level of your meltdown if none of this happens on December 28. :selena:

But yeah, that makes sense and I would love to be surprised. 

Stephen

I still don’t think it’s coming this soon though. I think she’s gonna wait until after the Oscars. Would be cool if I’m wrong 

SharkmanthaC
2 hours ago, theahsfan said:

First of all, if you're here because you're a pessimist and bored and need to argue for the sake of it.. Doctor Who is a great show to watch on Netflix or Hulu or whatever. I'm currently rewatching it all for the millionth time. You should check it out- it really opens your mind.

2 hours ago, theahsfan said:

And for the doubters:

I can't comment that much on Gaga's previous music releases as I'm new to all of Gaga's way of releasing music.  However, I would love some new music on the 28th!

Also, I love your beginning and ending of the OP. Way to keep it positive! :party:

she/her/hers

chromaticka

sweeties lets not forget that opening night is on a friday, she could even release the single at midnight on friday and perform it at the show later at night. period.

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Spartacus

LG6 exists.  Anyone who's saying LG6 doesn't exist is insane... imo. lol

It's been my opinion from day1 that we're not getting anything LG6-related in 2018 and that remains my opinion. :oops:

However, it's also been my opinion that if we do get new music before the clock strikes 12 the night of December 31st 2018 - which is possible - it will be a one-off single like 'The Cure' at the most.

Yes my children, like Whitney told Brandy in 1997... it's possible! :awesome:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

theahsfan
3 hours ago, Stef said:

Sis you didn’t have to hang me out to dry like that :cryga:

inb4 I’m wrong:selena:

if I am then oh whale, I feel justified enough to think we’ll get new music but if not then 2019 holds a lot of exciting things 

6 hours ago, Gam said:

Everytime you type something I get the feeling you're mad all the time :selena:

I get what you're saying though, this post makes a lot of sense so we'll just wait and see 

It's hard NOT to be mad on this site, really. 

AStarIsBorn21

Bloodpop was working with Boys Noize in a October too... Which I’m sure is Gaga related. And Boys Noize commented on an Enigma post. 

theahsfan
On 12/20/2018 at 4:01 PM, AStarIsBorn21 said:

Bloodpop was working with Boys Noize in a October too... Which I’m sure is Gaga related. And Boys Noize commented on an Enigma post. 

They did? What did they say?

Archived