đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why PI is a love-hate relationship.

AndiGaga

Featured Posts

ShockPop

All I'd want from the song is a more wordy chorus but other than that it's awesome.

When I split from my cheating ex I immediately got in the car and PI was on so as I was driving it became my anthem.

Then I was shout-sing-screaming it and I have damaged my vocal chords beyond repair forevermore. Damn.

guccic0och
2 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

I used to hate PI but it really grew on me. I would love it even more if it had a 3rd verse. :kara:

This. At first listen I was a bit conflicted. I didn’t know if I liked it or not, but me being me I continued to listen to it because it’s a Lady Gaga song lmao. But it wasn’t until the JWT show when she sung it that I actually began to stan it. I agree though, the Kevin Parker version in that video sounds a lot better. However, I still love the product we got

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

Glamourpuss

I absolutely love PI. Every time I listen to it it's like I notice something new because something different stands out each time. I love the rage and the chaos and it whips you into a frenzy.

It's so unique as well. I like how it's not a generic pop song even though the lyrics aren't the best. I can't imagine anyone else releasing a song like this.  

The PI demo sounds just like a Tame Impala song, so in that sense I like that Gaga put her stamp on it some more and it turned out the way it did. 

I'd love to hear a hq version on the demo tho...

Battle 4 Ur Life

It could have used a little less saliva? yes. but tbh I think it's beautiful and fierce just the way it is. it's like an alien in Gaga's discography. it's very original and it sounds ahead of its time.

and it's a flaming bop. I love it. it awakens the beast in me.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Archived