Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Any Carrie Underwood stans out here?

crackpoppodcast

Featured Posts

crackpoppodcast

Carrie Underwood was my KWEEN before Gaga came along and stole my soul away from her! Anybody else?? Also, would you have been here for “Grigio Girls (Feat. Carrie Underwood)”?! I’m crying just imagining the power that would have had!

KatieJudasGaga4

I haven't stanned fully yet, but her newest album is amazing, one of the best this year. I also bought tickets for her tour and I'm going on September 12 (A gift for my sister, since she loves Carrie Underwood), so I can see how she sings live in person! 

8 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

Carrie Underwood was my KWEEN before Gaga came along and stole my soul away from her! Anybody else?? Also, would you have been here for “Grigio Girls (Feat. Carrie Underwood)”?! I’m crying just imagining the power that would have had!

I actually wanted to listen to her stuff, do you know which album I should start with? :worship2:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, Gam said:

I actually wanted to listen to her stuff, do you know which album I should start with? :worship2:

6 minutes ago, Puffy said:

Yas!

9 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

YAAASSSSSSSSS

10 minutes ago, avyruth said:

YES. Their voices would sound so good together.

13 minutes ago, daddybunny said:

Btw everybody:

There's a Megarate going on here which I will be hosting. Maybe you will find something interesting there :lolga:

rumours
25 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I haven't stanned fully yet, but her newest album is amazing, one of the best this year. I also bought tickets for her tour and I'm going on September 12 (A gift for my sister, since she loves Carrie Underwood), so I can see how she sings live in person! 

While I am no Carrie Underwood stan - she hasn't released a truly great album yet imo - she sounds exactly the same live as she does on her albums. You won't be disappointed, trust me. :)

stevevacante
Just now, Gam said:

"Some Hearts" and "Cry Pretty" are the most cohesive projects in her discography imo, but my favorite songs from her are "Two Black Cadillacs", "Little Toy Guns", "Backsliding", "You Won't Find This", and "Chaser"

stevevacante

YESSS! I'm so excited there are more Carrie stans on this site! I actually had the pleasure of meeting her a few years ago and she's such a sweet person. I've seen her in concert a handful of times and she sounds even better live than she does on the record. I was lowkey hoping that she'd do a surprise collab with Gaga for "Million Reasons" 562296_4301672233827_957764298_n.jpg?_nc

SharkmanthaC

I'm not a stan, but a fan.  Her vocals are amazing, and Gaga with her would sound amazing.

I'm going to her concert on May 1.

she/her/hers

crackpoppodcast
2 hours ago, Gam said:

Honestly, start at the beginning. I think her debut and sophomore albums are so classic and timeless ❤️

Archived