💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga Azerbaijan Performance Condemned By Human Rights Activists

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Azerbaijan may not know who Gaga is, but her performance there in 2015 created waves with Human Rights activists.

“Lady Gaga’s appearance was a stark contrast to Bono’s impassioned appeal for the release of Azerbaijani political prisoners made the same night at a concert with his band, U2, in Montreal.”

“If she truly cares about the rights she so often defends — and, indeed, her own reputation — Lady Gaga must act now to right this very public wrong and show that her silence on human rights cannot be bought.”

"The Sport for Rights campaign is calling on Gaga to condemn the human rights crackdown and demand the release of Azerbaijan’s jailed journalists and human rights defenders. The campaign also asked her to donate her earnings — reportedly US$2 million — to the families of Azerbaijan’s political prisoners."

azerbaijan_lady-gaga.jpg

https://freemuse.org/news/azerbaijan-call-for-american-singer-to-stand-up-for-political-prisoners/Source: 

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

:saladga:  enough

2 minutes ago, JustifyMyLove said:

Y’all stop please :messga:

DiscoHeaven23

I love how the person who made a thread (referencing this to stop) had their thread closed right away without any comments. :lmao:

giphy.gif

TheLameMonster

Someone tell me what is this Gaga-Azerbaijan stuff??? 

Is today Little Monsters talk about Azerbaijan Day?

:shrug:

I’m not flawless but I got a diamond heart

Archived