Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Ariana Grande - Imagine

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

AMENiCURE
16 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

people need to understad that she is giving zero **** about pop "rules" she just released an album praised by the critics for being different and experimental , and she is doing this new album just for the sake of SHE WANTS TO, the production is way more chill, its supposed to be like it, she is just having fun and being able to release it whenever she wants to.
She has grown so much out of her radio catchy pop songs intendeed to be a "hit". Y'all are expecting this from her and then don't get that so becomes judgmental about it.

Comparing her to other artists is so 2012, and people hold her against this "ex- act" singer just like Selena,Demi & Miley even tho they grew out of that years ago, it will take years fo people to treat her just like any other singer

just because she's trying different doesn't mean her songs are good. sweetener was a tragedy and thank u next might follow up at this rate.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, it's an ok song... Just like most of the things she released recently... The problem is that I would listen to them if they came on the radio or tv... But the second its done I would not care for that song and I would not bother to find them on Spotify or anywhere else... I really need something better from Ariana because I think she can do it 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

RahrahWitch

Pretty mehh In my opinion, Her music lately is all kind of blending together for me.

And then there's the added "Skrrrt" :awkney:

Fernster7

Sans the last 30 seconds or something this is one of her worst songs ever. 

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

whateveradore
1 hour ago, AMENiCURE said:

just because she's trying different doesn't mean her songs are good. sweetener was a tragedy and thank u next might follow up at this rate.

I also think it's sweet and tragic, and I'm not apllying that people can not find it bad, it's just people are used to her doing  basic pop songs and they see this new genre and istead of taking the time to look at it they immediatly go to oh this is bad, but then the song go up the charts and they are like oh this is a bop, it grew on me ... like bitch on you just like cause its a hit

7 hours ago, LetsGetHigh said:

I appreciate the fact it doesn't have "yuhs" all over the place.

The bridge is not good tho :rip:

Yes, she's moved onto the much more refined "click click click" and "dripdripdrip" and "quick quick quick"—that new Ari-ooh-ah-ah sensation.

Thomas P

K after a lot more listens, this song is great. :giveup:

Love the music or hate it, but it’s unique and different, and she’s got her own sound more than any other young artist rn. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

4 hours ago, AMENiCURE said:

Lmao sweetener is not a tragedy. Just like Ri's Anti it's experimental and the direction is strong and clear. You may not like the sound but that doesnt make it a bad album

Battle 4 Ur Life

not my cup of tea but maybe some sweetener might help.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Honestly its a good song, her vocals and melody mesh so well with the instrumental, production is strong, song structure is experimental and interesting. Im just not sure about chart success with this. She doesnt have the best track record with slow songs on the chart.

What is Ari doing? Ugh 

The song is OK but I don't want OK songs :grr:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

IAmNotHere1997

The song is good, it has replay value for me...

BUT I'M TIRED OF THE SAME SONGS ABOUT LOVE AND SEX
I'M TIRED
CAN SHE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING DIFFERENT

tenor.gif

but I'm also glad she's finally showcasing her vocals again, I'm tired of those tired-sining songs anyone else can do

Archived