💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Tell Me You Love Me album is underrated

CheapGin

Featured Posts

I have always been a fan of Demi but not always her albums. TMYLM is her best album I think, its mature and more understated and restrained in a complimenting way and really shows off what is special about her! After all this time I think the best tracks are You Don't Do It For Me Anymore, Daddy Issues, Only Forever. Her vocal run in Only Forever is a highlight in her discography! 

After Confident era, and Body Say (cannot believe that was not a hit) I remember she was going to take a break from music but her first Grammy Nom for pop vocal album refueled her I think and you can really tell she came for blood and served on TMYLM. Deserved a Grammy nomination, I think the title track was a poor follow up to Sorry Not Sorry, Daddy Issues would have smashed. 

Do ya'll have opinions on this album?

To be by my side
I want you
At the end of my life
I wanna see your face when I fall with grace
At the moment I die
Is that alright?
Is that alright?

could mean anything

AStarIsBorn21

I think it’s her best album too. Her voice just fits perfectly with the instrumentals, I think it’s my favorite album from a Disney ex-act. 

Great album. Daddy Issues is a bop, TMYLM is a bop and the MV is great, and You Don't Do It For Me Anymore makes me feeeel

3 minutes ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

I think it’s her best album too. Her voice just fits perfectly with the instrumentals, I think it’s my favorite album from a Disney ex-act. 

I hadn't thought about that..but me too.

If I ranked it might be-

1. TMYLM

2. Dangerous Woman

3. Bangerz

I started stanning Demi after listening to Confident, TMYLM was even better :cryga:

Hitchhiker is one of my favorite songs ever- deserved to smash :staymad:

I preferred Confident. Confident, Cool For The Summer, Old Ways, Kingdom Come, Waitin For You and Wildfire were all major BOPS to me. I feel like Tell Me You Love Me had too much screeching throughout. I loved Instruction, Solo and No Promises though. 

1 hour ago, AStarIsBorn21 said:

, I think it’s my favorite album from a Disney ex-act. 

Omg no, not to me anyway, not when Blackout is around. 

StarstruckIllusion

I read this as tell you an underrated album you love and I’m slightly disappointed. 

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, Aglaya said:

alright

a-alright 

Just Dance :sis:

OT: Never heard the full album, just the title track tho

please enlighten me to death

AStarIsBorn21
1 hour ago, UK Monster said:

Omg no, not to me anyway, not when Blackout is around. 

I don’t really count older ex-acts. Just my generation’s. 

Anderson123

I actually wanted to give Demi's music a chance last year so I listened to this album to see what the fuzz was all about but didn't really like it, it sounds very basic and just the standard pop album. Sorry. :( I mean she does have a good voice but doesn't really offer anything out of the box in my opinion.

9 minutes ago, Alan123 said:

I actually wanted to give Demi's music a chance last year so I listened to this album to see what the fuzz was all about but didn't really like it, it sounds very basic and just the standard pop album. Sorry. :( I mean she does have a good voice but doesn't really offer anything out of the box in my opinion.

If you're trying to listen to Demi's music, you should listen to Stop the World, Lionheart, The Middle or Wildfire. They're so good. Also, I agree. TMYLM is basic, and this is coming from a lovatic aha :sweat:

Archived