Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley: "I love pop, Younger Now wasn't for me"

Stef

Featured Posts

Reality

I think that what she's trying to express is that as of this moment, that sound isn't for her. I don't know, I'm not Miley, so I don't know what she's thinking exactly, but perhaps she's like Gaga in the sense that she is focused on the now rather than the past. I'm sure in the moment, Younger Now was her sound, but now that she's moved on, it's different. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

is it honesty tho?

she has discredited every era thus far...hanna era, bangerz era and now this :rip: 

Someone we admire in this cult site did it too:spin:

4 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

When? Where? :ladyhaha:

people think because she said gaga is a charatcher she uses to be strong, she trashed her old self lmao

Full of ****.

Sounds like an artist who craves success and isn’t experiencing it. You can’t claim every current era of yours is purely authentic and then DISCREDIT your past work in the process...she’s done this forever, and it’s resulted in her having a brand/vision that is woefully unclear

and don’t compare her to Gaga, please. Let’s just not conflate the two. Miley is talented, but Gaga is an artist with integrity.

dollardays
4 minutes ago, Sugden said:

people think because she said gaga is a charatcher she uses to be strong, she trashed her old self lmao

This. Her own fans don't try to understand her, I can't :interestinga:

Well, she's a young woman trying to find herself and her music is a reflection of that. She felt that after Bangerz she needed to come closer to her roots so she made Younger Now. And sometimes when we're in need of a change we exaggerate and go full speed. Now she's fine tuning what she started on Younger Now.

MJHolland

This is suuuch a hateful thread. Wow. People are being way too disrespectful and taking this entirely in the wrong way. 

@Stef I’ve gotta say, the blame for all this hate falls partially on your shoulders. The title is incredibly misleading, and your OP is one of the laziest I’ve ever seen. No one is going to click on the video; the LEAST you could do is transcribe her (full) remarks in an ACCURATE way. She NEVER even said that quote you put in the title, man! 

23 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Grossly misleading title tbh. She said it wasn’t home for her. She’s clearly experimented with different sounds on all her albums. It doesn’t mean she hates them or doesn’t believe in them. She’s just saying this new sound fits her better. 

Humans evolve, many of you need to learn that. 

Can always count on this guy to bring a levelheaded opinion. 

FlopSlurper
24 minutes ago, Kitsch said:

When? Where? :ladyhaha:

Since she repeats herself in every interview it won't be hard to find, go watch c2c interviews and she'll be repeating how this is the **** and now she's happy and she found her sound and how tony is the second coming of jesus, past forward to joanne and she's saying this is who she truly is and this album is more personal than any other album bla bla, fast forward to ASIB and apparently she found her true self for like the 45345th time and who she was wasn't her true self but her own creation :vegas: 

FlopSlurper
21 minutes ago, Essence said:

Full of ****.

Sounds like an artist who craves success and isn’t experiencing it. You can’t claim every current era of yours is purely authentic and then DISCREDIT your past work in the process...she’s done this forever, and it’s resulted in her having a brand/vision that is woefully unclear

and don’t compare her to Gaga, please. Let’s just not conflate the two. Miley is talented, but Gaga is an artist with integrity.

"don't compare her to Gaga" but proceeds to trash-talks Miley while defending Gaga who while promoting any new projects keeps saying this is more authentic than the previous project and this is who she truly is etc, after every single project :air: 

The album is actually good, many people don't give it a chance just because it has sold like 80K so far. I mean Malibu was that song of 2017.

But can't wait for her Dead Petz 2.0

People who are claiming the title is misleading, she spent the entirety of YN era talking about how true to herself it is, how it’s her roots, while at the same time discarding Bangerz. Fast forward to today, she says this, and here’s the exact quote:

”the last time I was here was with Younger Now, and that was very country influenced. I like pop music, music that can be danced to, music that can be enjoyed in the club, so that didn’t feel like home for me”

almost a year after saying this was “back to my roots”

literally what’s the damn difference between my title and her quote? One word. That’s it. And in actuality, that one word makes it even more interesting considering country music is her “home” :oprah:

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

SPARTACUS
3 hours ago, monsterdino said:

is it honesty tho?

she has discredited every era thus far...hanna era, bangerz era and now this :rip: 

She's fake. tumblr_phwvjgXRjc1xmo1c7o1_75sq.gif

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

Reginald
3 hours ago, monsterdino said:

is it honesty tho?

:toofunny:

I SCREAMED lol I definitely didn't know this. I'm an extremely casual fan of a few of her singles

Archived